hello,

yesterday (24.10.2017) somebody break into my account, changed my nickname and played on my behalf. I changed the password immediately.Today i recived another email of somone trying to change the password.

If there is a bot,  does your login site stop it? or can he just try to log in millions of times? I don't wanna lose my account. I had it for almost 5 years.

Now im stucked with this stupid nickname and geting this kind of emails...

I never shared any account information which would bring me into this situation...

1.jpg

saved.jpg

I have now two step authenticator and I have connected my account with my mobile phone. The problem is that i still get this emails of someone trying to change my password. But on war thunder you can not change email address, so now i gonna get this "spam" emails forever?

Thanks for the quick reply

10 hours ago, NikooNii said:

I have now two step authenticator and I have connected my account with my mobile phone. The problem is that i still get this emails of someone trying to change my password. But on war thunder you can not change email address, so now i gonna get this "spam" emails forever?

These mails can be very useful, but if you don't want them, you can unsubscribe from them on the bottom of the mail IIRC. I personally do not recommend this at all.

About the email changing, I asked Anton and this is a feature that possibly gets implemented.

Edited by LordMustang

thanks for the help, I still do not understand why anyone would be so obsessed whith my account,its nothing special... and support
said that they will not change my name back. it's all just annoying at this point.
It looks like all IPs have the same ISP and that is Rosetelecom. 
Protocol: IMAP IP: 91.221.174.32 Account nickname: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Clock: 11 hours ago Approximate location: Russia Type: Failed synchronization Do not know this? Protect your account [Computer icon]
18:43 Unsuccessful entry Russia Device / platform Windows Browser / Program Firefox IP address 178.34.197.197 Nickname of account xxxxxxxxxxxxx Session activity You entered an incorrect password

On 25.10.2017 at 10:20 PM, NikooNii said:

Unfortunately, it works like this for any web-service. If someone knows your email, he can request password resets (and we can't disable this cause you yourself won't be able to reset your password if needed). As long as your email is secured and you have 2step enabled, you have nothing to worry about. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi, I got hacked too, few days ago (probablly...). I got the mobile authorization now and changed password, the problem is that this person bought a lot of crap with my SL. From over 1M im down to 25K. Is there a way to restore my account from before it happened? I assume you can check when hacking happened by IP. 

medal

8 hours ago, StAcHu38734 said:

Hi, I got hacked too, few days ago (probablly...). I got the mobile authorization now and changed password, the problem is that this person bought a lot of crap with my SL. From over 1M im down to 25K. Is there a way to restore my account from before it happened? I assume you can check when hacking happened by IP. 

Please contact customer support, only they would be able to help you.

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us