Sign in to follow this  
Alfred12321

Universal Backups

Hallo, Ich verstehe leider überhaupt nicht wozu die universal Backups gut sind und wie sie funktionieren...bitte helft mir!

I´m sorry...but I don´t understand the function of the universal backups... it makes me crazy...please help...

Hello,

I have the same question:

How do the backups work?

It says that we can activate them through the modification screen but when I try I have the only Golden Eagles options... Even in battle, you can't ask for backups.

Tell me how to activate the item please. Thx

When you die in Air/Ground Arcade battles,it will give you another chance to respawn.

When you die in Ground Realistic battles(Not Air Realistic),it will give you another chance to respawn only if you got enough spawnpoints

You can only respawn in the same vehicle onces,so if you got two backups,you can only use one in a battle.

Edited by mcwatcher11

16 hours ago, M00ndog said:

I died in Air Arcade and I couldn't spawn again. I didn't have the option for the backups...

Did you have the backups?

i have done that for my british tanks that I BOUGHT the UBs for can when I go to use them I have to still pay GDs which I cant buy,can someone please dumb it down for me please?

Just now, ravnica1989 said:

i have done that for my british tanks that I BOUGHT the UBs for can when I go to use them I have to still pay GDs which I cant buy,can someone please dumb it down for me please?

also it seems the only way I can use them is if I get them from a battle bounty box where it designates the vehicles that qualify for the UB in the first place.

It seems an explanation is in order:

There are three types of backups: Trophy backups, Purchased Backups and Universal Backups.

Trophy Backups are typically awarded as a battle trophy after a match, and are automatically awarded to a specific vehicle.

Purchased Backups are bought with Golden Eagles for a specific vehicle:

1. Go to the "Modification" menu for the chosen vehicle.
  2. Hover the cursor over the "Backup Vehicle" icon at the top of the menu.
  3. A grey bar marked "Purchase" will appear.
  4. Press the grey bar and buy the desired number of backups with Golden Eagles.

Universal Backups can be applied to any vehicle are purchased in the Warbonds Store. The player must have earned enough warbonds and unlocked the required store level to purchase them. Once universal backups have been purchased they will appear in the Inventory menu alongside such items as boosters, orders etc.

Universal Backups are activated for a specific vehicle:

3. A golden bar marked "Activate" will appear, but only if Universal Backups have already been purchased.
  4. Press the golden bar and activate the desired number of backups.

Remember: Backups must be purchased/activated for a specific vehicle before starting a match.

During the match: Normally, if a vehicle is destroyed it is marked red in the respawn screen and you cannot use it again in that match. If a backup has been activated for that specific vehicle, it will not be red and it will be marked "Backup". Just press it to respawn in that vehicle.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, krise_madsen said:

It seems an explanation is in order:

There are three types of backups: Trophy backups, Purchased Backups and Universal Backups.

Trophy Backups are typically awarded as a battle trophy after a match, and are automatically awarded to a specific vehicle.

Purchased Backups are bought with Golden Eagles for a specific vehicle:

3. A grey bar marked "Purchase" will appear.
  4. Press the grey bar and buy the desired number of backups with Golden Eagles.

Universal Backups can be applied to any vehicle are purchased in the Warbonds Store. The player must have earned enough warbonds and unlocked the required store level to purchase them. Once universal backups have been purchased they will appear in the Inventory menu alongside such items as boosters, orders etc.

Universal Backups are activated for a specific vehicle:

3. A golden bar marked "Activate" will appear, but only if Universal Backups have already been purchased.
  4. Press the golden bar and activate the desired number of backups.

Remember: Backups must be purchased/activated for a specific vehicle before starting a match.

During the match: Normally, if a vehicle is destroyed it is marked red in the respawn screen and you cannot use it again in that match. If a backup has been activated for that specific vehicle, it will not be red and it will be marked "Backup". Just press it to respawn in that vehicle.

Hope this helps.

dude thank you for that,that was exactly what I needed,thanks a bunch!i really appreciate it.

Sign in to follow this