Update 22.09.2017 (1.71.1.72)

Stona

Maintenance(17)wide.jpg

• UI scaling options have been added
  • Client stability has been improved.
  • Т-64А - Armour thickness of some components of the turret (near MG port) have been fixed. Armour materials on the top of the turret have been changed. Source: 434.10.230sb - Башня. Сборочный чертеж” (Turret. Assembly drawing)
  • T17E2 - The value of the speed of vertical elevation of the cannon has been changed (increased) from 20 to 30 degrees per second. Source: Catalogue of Standard Ordnance Items, Second Edition, 1944.
  • KV-1 (L-11), KV-1 (ZiS-5), KV-1S, KV-1E, KV-IB - The value of the speed of vertical elevation of the cannon has been changed (increased) from 3 to 4 degrees per second. 
  • MBT-70/KPz-70 - Modification “Artillery support” has been added.
  • BMP-1 — A bug with the presence of the gun stabilizer has been fixed. Stabilizer has been removed. Source: "Infantry fighting vehicle BMP-1. Technical description and instruction manual."
  • Sturmpanzer II - A bug with lack of damage mechanics for the hull has been fixed. 
  • Ho-Ro - A bug with lack of damage mechanics for the hull has been fixed. 
  • SU-100P - Fire rate has been changed (increased) from  6 to 8 shots per minute.  
  • Ho-Ri Prototype - Fire rate has been changed (increased) from  6 to 7 shots per minute.  
  • Nashorn - Fire rate has been changed (increased) from  7.02 to 9 shots per minute.
  • Ferdinand - Fire rate has been changed (increased) from 7.2 to 9 shots per minute.  
  • Historical magnification for sights have been switched on for ground vehicles of the 3rd rank (with a multiplicity of 3 and higher). Vehicle list:
    • USSR: 
      • ASU-57
      • T-34-85 (D-5T)
      • M4A2
      • T-V
    • Great Britain: 
      • A30SP Avenger
      • Comet
      • Iron Duke IV
      • Firefly IC
      • Firefly VC
    • USA: 
      • T20
      • M24
      • Calliope
      • M4A2
      • M4A1 (76)W
      • M4A2 (76)W
      • M4A3E2
      • Cobra King
      • M18
      • Black Cat. 
    • Germany: 
      • Waffentrager Krupp-Steyr
      • Nashorn
      • Brummbar
      • Dicker Max
      • Tiger E
      • Jagdpanzer IV L48
      • Jagdpanzer 38t

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Okay, a Ferdinand reloading in 6.5s sounds pretty spooky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

How we know the new magnification values??? or they are updated in somewhere???

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• T17E2 - The value of the speed of vertical elevation of the cannon has been changed (increased) from 20 to 30 degrees per second. Source: Catalogue of Standard Ordnance Items, Second Edition, 1944.

Vertical elevation is still capped at 20°/sec for some reason :dntknw:

Spoiler

59c4de8a3ff3c_aces22-09-1711-44-43-555.t

medal medal

Why did the Soviet Panther (A) get the historical zoom while the German models didn't ?_?

• Like 1
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal medal

47 minutes ago, Stona said:

BMP-1 — A bug with the presence of the gun stabilizer has been fixed. Stabilizer has been removed. Source: "Infantry fighting vehicle BMP-1. Technical description and instruction manual."

oh :(

51 minutes ago, FuryMkI said:
  • T17E2 - The value of the speed of vertical elevation of the cannon has been changed (increased) from 20 to 30 degrees per second. Source: Catalogue of Standard Ordnance Items, Second Edition, 1944.

Vertical elevation is still capped at 20°/sec for some reason :dntknw:

Reveal hidden contents

59c4de8a3ff3c_aces22-09-1711-44-43-555.t

there are changes that arent applied yet as i can see.. any of the historical zoom values has been applied yet...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, badirontree said:

My FERDI still say 8.2 sec :( with ACE crew

1 hour ago, duby39 said:

Rate of fire remains the same/unchanged after patching in my case for Ferdinand and Nashorn. I didn't check the othes... 

well if this is only client update it will not apply, similar thing happened with M47 rof in crew stats I saw new values but in game stats card reload had old values until server update arrived

cool change, Ferdi is my 2nd favorite TD

And but what about ?

Since heavy tanks and TDs have faster rate of fire its only fair to restore real value for 90mm

Edited by ganJ
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

where is my panther D new zoom?

Stona (Posted )

It's not on the list.
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

I know wikipedia is not the place for 100% true facts. But the armour values on wikipedia (for the t64) is different from that in Warthunder. I just want to know if it is wikipedia that is wrong or Warthunder that made a small mistake?

Edited by *nated13

Stona (Posted )

We are using official documentation, not wikipedia values.

Interesting that I noticed a magnification change already yesterday on Waffenträger and also on Panzer IV/70(V) that wasn't even listed here. But anyways, I greatly welcome this update and find it more interesting than the whole Tier 6 (that I haven't really bothered to start researching yet).

Now fix the rest... :good: