yourdonefor

[Tutorial] How to get Real Flak Rounds in user missions

If anyone wants to know how to get flak rounds... I can show you how to. You can use them in user missions. Please reply to this topic so i can start the tutorial...

_Catweazle_63 (Posted )

moved > War Thunder Live Community > Manuals, Guides & Help
medal

I'd love to see a video of them.

Although I think that Gaijin would rather implement time/distance fuses using the fire director mechanic from naval forces than proximity VT fuses.

medal

I will show you how to use them. @Woudwolf Do you have any user made models installed.?? good examples would be ac130 or sdkfz 222

medal

5 minutes ago, yourdonefor said:

I will show you how to use them. @Woudwolf Do you have any user made models installed.?? good examples would be ac130 or sdkfz 222

I have nothing installed. I'm just curious to see how they work, and rather apprehensive about installing playermade stuff.

medal

@Woudwolflet me make a video. I don't have screen recorder so I will do point n shoot video...

medal

Posted (edited)
On 9/19/2017 at 4:07 AM, yourdonefor said:

@Woudwolflet me make a video. I don't have screen recorder so I will do point n shoot video...

Do you know that you the war thunder graphic GeForce Experience(In windows) is a recorderand you can record by alt+f9(Default) .

Mac idk.

EDIT: NOT WORKING IF YOU DON'T HAVE NIVIDA video cards.

Edited by mcwatcher11

On 6-10-2017 at 2:20 AM, mcwatcher11 said:

Do you know that you the war thunder graphic GeForce Experience(In windows) is a recorderand you can record by alt+f9(Default) .

Mac idk.

That is for NVIDIA video cards only.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

You may use the windows standard record button by pressing win+G 

That should work...Sometimes you can record in war thunder and sometimes can't

The one that works in all cases is the iSpring video recorder. Unlimited record time but limited fps and resolution.

Edited by mcwatcher11