How to maximize your impact in tank battles and improve your win rate?

19 minutes ago, No_Camping said:

Sad but true

something thats even more sadder is: 

1) they ruin the fun for everyone else... im speaking of all the 9.7 T-72AVs played by people with below 100 battles since they are incompetent.

2) i still cant understand what a n00b thinks but its probably isnt even fun for them as well.

Edited by AlphaPiggy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Why would u make a guide when less then 5% of the playerbase reads the forum annyway ?     and of those 5 % so low numbers can even read or understand english.    if this game had region lock yeah i would fully understand the guides,   But seeing how this game is with all regions playing with eachother   (certain region should get a auto lock anyway)

medal medal

11 hours ago, cosworth1977 said:

Why would u make a guide when less then 5% of the playerbase reads the forum annyway ?     and of those 5 % so low numbers can even read or understand english.    if this game had region lock yeah i would fully understand the guides,   But seeing how this game is with all regions playing with eachother   (certain region should get a auto lock anyway)

This is really a strange way of seeing things in life...

And why would you share it, since very few people would read it?

Should Gaijin close this forum because of your argument?

As for the premise of your message, it is only partly valid. It is probably true that a small fraction of the players go on the forum. 5%? How would you know?

And my guess is that the vast majority of non-Russian (they have their forum) gamers have actually a pretty good knowledge of English. As your argument about regions playing together, I simply do not see its relevance here... For instance, JOB is made of players from 44 different countries, all speaking basic English...

Now, let's look at the actual numbers

I would say that more than 115000 reads for just these 3 posts is not as marginal as you seem to imply.

Anyway, the information is there on the forum, for those interested and willing to search and find it, and use it (maybe starting with you?)!

Cheers

Edited by No_Camping
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

My only point was that 5% would even look on forum.    And the low numbers of people even understanding or can even read basic english.     That is why this game is always such a frustration to play.   

You put plenty of energy into it and people are reading it.     If they learn from the map or gameplay tutorials is the biggest qeustion.  I would personal never read stuff like that.  More fun to learn it gameplay wise and if then something is not working,  then maybe the answer is on the forum.      But seeing its the internet and everybody cant put something on the forums of a game , i never trust anything what is on gameforums  .     

medal medal

• 4 weeks later...

Hi NO_CAMPING,

I just started playing WT and I have found your topic. I think it contains really useful tips and I will try to follow them as much as possible.

Above all, I share your main idea of playing to win the battle together with your team.

Finally, I think it's really welcome that there are people like you who take a lot of their time to help others.

So thank you very much!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Quantummax said:

Hi NO_CAMPING,

I just started playing WT and I have found your topic. I think it contains really useful tips and I will try to follow them as much as possible.

Above all, I share your main idea of playing to win the battle together with your team.

Finally, I think it's really welcome that there are people like you who take a lot of their time to help others.

So thank you very much!

@Quantummax Thank you so much for your very kind message! Glad to be helpful!
Do not hesitate to check out my YouTube channel which is focused on strategy for ground maps!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPXsOMjFipImh5KaJ7et2bQ

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal