DisconnecT83

Update 28.08.2017 (1.69.4.113)

shot%202017_088ee0463eeb9ae23c1455119d59

• Spawn point requirements for rank 3-5 light tanks in combined Realistic battles has been reduced.
  • Client stability has been improved.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, DisconnecT83 said:

Spawn point requirements for rank 3-5 light tanks in combined Realistic battles has been reduced.

why is that? Light tanks at that point already fullfil the role of a less armored medium tank of equal Tier but with better mobility and very often better pen.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Well the lights SP makes sense, although they could be made more useful for their role, more arty options perhaps (smoke barrage, rocket barrage etc.)

That screenshot reminds me of CoH

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I was wondering if a solution will be given to the issue of CAS spam in RB battles. I have seen it become a worse and worse problem over the last few weeks. People take a tier 1 tank with high speed, cap a point then J out and start bombing people that have barely left their side of the map. Can a fix be introduced such as not allowing very low tier tanks in high tier battles. Eg a BT5 not being able to get into battles with leo 1`s.  

medal medal medal

Hi there @DisconnecT83
this last update has made impossible for me to launch the game.
I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) / 2,8 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 /  AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB / SIERRA 10.12.6
the game was running fine until this last update.
Practically i launch it and it crashes even before going to the login page.
I've tried to delete the game and reinstall, change resolution, tried both on 1 screen or with secondary screen, nothing.
I've sent several crash reports ( Crash UUID is 6c107519-0011-492a-b1c3-e91382170828 ).

thank you in advance for your answer

Stona_WT (Posted )

Please submit bug report in Technical section.
  • Upvote 1
medal

After last update. When I click the start button in launcher, the launcher will disappear. Thus, you can not start the game

Stona_WT (Posted )

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

NOOOOOOOO I had the most sick replays saved from yesterday and now they are useless )=

medal medal medal

I hope it wasn't lowered too much for light tanks, Their still remains the issue of the old, Cap, Bail, Plane.

people using spaa as the fast lane into a plane for RB tanks. 

I would hate to see faster light tanks making it even more easy to do it.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Dear War Thunder team,

I was previously playing War Thunder fine with no crashes. Now since updating to this patch, the game does not open past the Launcher. 

My specs are macOS Sierra, 2017 MacBook Pro (15") 

Stona_WT (Posted )

• Upvote 1