Stona

Update 20.06.2017 (1.69.2.64)

shot-2017_2980557bf84ca8175ddcfad81b615d

• A bug where whilst in the mission [Ground Strike] Spain, zooming or turning the camera in some cases created artifacts on the landscape has been fixed.
  • A bug in the animation of launching smoke grenades when clicking the launch button.
  • A bug in tournament battles where the enemy appeared as spotted with the marker when reviving at the respawn point has been fixed.
  • Display of visual damage effects after being struck with HE and HESH shells has been fixed. 
  • Smoke grenade launchers have been added for the following vehicles:
    • Ha-Go Commander
    • Type 61
    • Pz.IV G
    • Pz.III (M/N)
    • Panther (A/D/G/F/II)
    • IV/70 Alkett
    • Tiger H1
    • Tiger II (H/Sla)
  • Client stability has been improved.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

Leave feedback here!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, s1lverbullet said:

Q: Why are we not able (anymore) to see what tanks was the enemy using in the battle, in the Results screen, after a battle? Is it so we (I) don't have proof to send to support regarding your weak matchmaking system?

https://wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Matchmaker  You do not need to have any result screen to know what potential enemies you will fight or you was fighting. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Stona said:

https://wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Matchmaker  You do not need to have any result screen to know what potential enemies you will fight or you was fighting. 

Over the past weeks I've sent a lot of unbalanced examples of matchmaking. I don't need you to tell me what I can face, I want to show you the matchmaking is not player friendly, and some battles (because of the PvP rating) you are meant to lose, fact that Gaijin will never confirm. But now, don't worry,  I will keep sending those reports even if the replay is the only way I can use for proof. No offence, but OTHER GAMES have a better matchmaking and a system that will never let you have the same map twice in a row, but that's another thing. 

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Arbiter_1337 said:

Tell that to your matchmaking that puts 6.3 and 6.7 tanks vs post war tanks :)

Since when matchmaking are taking into consideration year of production? Please READ linked article, because looks like you have no clue how MM is working.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, s1lverbullet said:

Over the past weeks I've sent a lot of unbalanced examples of matchmaking. I don't need you to tell me what I can face, I want to show you the matchmaking is not player friendly, and some battles (because of the PvP rating) you are meant to lose, fact that Gaijin will never confirm. But now, don't worry,  I will keep sending those reports even if the replay is the only way I can use for proof. No offence, but OTHER GAMES have a better matchmaking and a system that will never let you have the same map twice in a row, but that's another thing. 

Match making works as it should, everything is described in linked article. There is no option that you will get match with different vehicles than MM allows to have (and which are described in... linked article). Read it please.

(because of the PvP rating) you are meant to lose, fact that Gaijin will never confirm.

And yes, we will never confirm your conspiracy theory same as scientist will never confirm theory that Earth is flat. Some things are simply silly. But still some people believe in such stories, because Reptilians, Conspiracies, NWO and other strange reasons.

1 hour ago, hooptie said:

When are you going to devote time to making getting shot through rocks, houses and hills a thing of the past?  I'm tired of being killed when they shoot from one side of town to another.

Not all buildings are made from concrete. Solid shots can penetrate some buildings on maps.

8 minutes ago, epion660 said:

I assume this means most, if not all, vehicles who have smoke dispensers will receive the consumable?

I think it was already explained :)

• Upvote 2

The way new modifications (crew replenishment, add-on armor, smoke modules, ...) are added should really be changed. Because the way it works right now is pretty unfair towards the players imho. We have to grind the same RP twice, because with every new module, the other modules on the same tier get cheaper to keep the overall cost of that tier about equal. Just as an example:

Imagine a tank which has 3 tier 3 modules, each of those costs 4000 RP, so 12000 RP in total for the tier. A player now spades that tank, using said 12000 RP to unlock the tier 3 modules. Now the tank gets a fourth tier 3 module, let's say a smoke grenade. To keep the overall costs for the tier the same, the 12000 RP are now split among 4 modules, so each of them only costs 3000 now. But the player who spent the 12000 RP before now has to grind an additional 3000 RP to unlock the new module for which he in theory already collected enough RP.

So in my opinion, if a module in implemented on a vehicle and a player already has unlocked all modules on the tier where the new one is placed, he should get the module without having to grind for it. As it is right now, you have to do the whole work twice...

Edited by xXDragonJacobXx
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, s1lverbullet said:

Q: Why are we not able (anymore) to see what tanks was the enemy using in the battle, in the Results screen, after a battle? Is it so we (I) don't have proof to send to support regarding your weak matchmaking system?

3 hours ago, Stona said:

I don't believe that was his question. He, I, and many more want to know why the mouse-over popup BR listing was removed along with squads and award count. I say "removed" because many threads in the forums asked if it was a bug (including myself) and the silence about it is deafening.

Spoiler

594948938fedf_aces2016-12-0614-30-57-62.

medal medal medal

The Tracking camera:enemy is not fixed with the cockpit view..:( I can only play bombers or play in simulation mode...please! Fix it!

Stona (Posted )

Please submit a bug report.
medal medal medal