Sign in to follow this  
Thulle_

Update 06.06.2017 (Server Update)

Maintenance%20%2813%29.jpg

• Players who are participating in the “Invite a friend” program will now receive an additional vehicle slot in the Italian research tree (additional slots are received for 10 invited friends who then reach rank 3 in any nation).

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 1

why only in the italian tree? as its more usefull in nations which use tanks & planes as who needs 6 planes? with 6 slots you can have 3 planes and 3 tanks which is just more usefull then 6 planes..

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

The Italian tree is still a bit sparse to provide a somewhat coherent lineup for 11 slots I guess, though in time I hope it'll be worth it. Guess some day I'll need to find me some friends again :)

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, justaguy1250 said:

why only in the italian tree? as its more usefull in nations which use tanks & planes as who needs 6 planes? with 6 slots you can have 3 planes and 3 tanks which is just more usefull then 6 planes..

Please read carefully. For the other countries players had already received it when they invited 10 and they reach rank 3, just for the Italy that players did not receive it because Italy was just added to the game.

But, as one of the players that received the extra slot before, I have not receive the extra slot for Italy yet. Is it correct?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Guys cmon i mean  whatever but like if the male or less likely a female player already invited 10 or more friends and got those additional slots for every other nation he or she should auto get this one as well !

again not a biggie just this is kind a cheap and like low punch in the crown jewels while boxing kind a thing is,just saying don't do these it kind a pisses people off and draws them away from this awesome no wait epic game !!!

Show people u care about their previous achievements,specially when it comes to ace a plane in crew slot!! U remember that one right ?when u added that feature u did not even cared to look at peoples stats with their planes i should of had a lot of planes auto aced but like i sad it made me feel like investing hours into your game is not appreciated well enough! I witnessed first hand how it draw so much people away from this game sadly,

In the end it is up to u and i know whatever i type here do not mater and will not change anything i like u see again forget about it and still write these helpful inputs and guides to making War Thunder great again no wait more Epic again  yes more Epic again!! Thats the right stuff. 

medal medal medal

On 6/6/2017 at 9:02 AM, Blind_Crow said:

For 10 friends that reach T3 we get only an extra slot..... that's kind of cheap!

There are other rewards for each individual friend that reaches T2, T3, and T5. This is just a combined reward for 10 friends reaching T3. This is also an additional slot on top of the 10 purchasable slots. The only way to achieve 11 slots is through this reward.

On 6/6/2017 at 5:15 PM, RuilongMa said:

Please read carefully. For the other countries players had already received it when they invited 10 and they reach rank 3, just for the Italy that players did not receive it because Italy was just added to the game.

But, as one of the players that received the extra slot before, I have not receive the extra slot for Italy yet. Is it correct?

I also have no received this slot. Do we have to get the 10 again?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 2017/6/7 at 6:15 AM, RuilongMa said:

Me too, It may be a new bug!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On June 6, 2017 at 6:21 PM, justaguy1250 said:

I dont think its just the Italian tree, they mean adding it along with the other nations mayby 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal