• Fixed: fragmentation and explosive effects for ShVAK 20mm cannons
  • Fixed: Blenheim's weapons select bug
  • Few client crashes have been fixed
  • Upvote 4

Guest Nectaria

Hispano cannon is now officially announced the worst.  :crazy:

Played any japs with cannons lately?

• Upvote 11

Dev give us reload timer for gunners pls!

Its on the reticle

nVidia GeForce GPUs microfreezing still present since January 4th even on the lowest possible settings.

Press windowskey + L and log back in, unfreezes it, or run the game in directx7 by selecting windows xp in the launcher.

Played any japs with cannons lately?

I havent noticed anything lately

Hispano cannon is now officially announced the worst.  :crazy:

Gaijin hates americans and british because of the cold war.

• Upvote 2

Downloading a patch sets of my Avast and puts aces.exe in the virus chest... any ideas?

I'm getting the same problem! :learn:

• Upvote 1

[quote name="nicovolli" post="447646" timestamp="1369388808"]Downloading a patch sets of my Avast and puts aces.exe in the virus chest... any ideas?[/quote] Disable it while updating.
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Press windowskey + L and log back in, unfreezes it, or run the game in directx7 by selecting windows xp in the launcher. 

I am talking about microfreezes, when I am flying, the game's occasionaly stuttering. You fly next to your team mate and suddenly he appears 20 meters away and back in a second. It's because short FPS drop. I had fair 40 FPS on medium settings before January 4th update and am battling this annoying bug since then on low settings. Medium settings is unplayable now.

• Upvote 5

I am talking about microfreezes, when I am flying, the game's occasionaly stuttering. You fly next to your team mate and suddenly he appears 20 meters away and back in a second. It's because short FPS drop. I had fair 40 FPS on medium settings before January 4th update and am battling this annoying bug since then on low settings. Medium settings is unplayable now.

Sounds more like lag than FPS. I've never hear of low FPS 'warping' planes around. I've hear of low ping or bad connection warping planes around. But low FPS wont render something in an entirely inaccurate location. It'll just become a slide show.

FPS is the speed at which the game renders graphics based on the information it's received from the server. Low ping, or dropped packets will cause planes to be rendered in incorrect locations, low FPS will not.

• Upvote 4
medal medal

If the Russian cannons have been fixed fingers crossed the British might be next and finally usable?

You guyz should actually read the patch notes in different language.Some of them are more clear and leave less space for different interpretation!Like in this case :)

Anyway,its the visual effect of explosion and fragmentation that was fixed,not the Shvak weapon itself!

Just calm down and do not jump into conclusion too fast.No one is really interested in QQ about russian canon being buffed while UKs not and similar stuff.

They just fixed visual glitch,thats all!

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal

Sounds more like lag than FPS. I've never hear of low FPS 'warping' planes around. I've hear of low ping or bad connection warping planes around. But low FPS wont render something in an entirely inaccurate location. It'll just become a slide show.

FPS is the speed at which the game renders graphics based on the information it's received from the server. Low ping, or dropped packets will cause planes to be rendered in incorrect locations, low FPS will not.

It's not a lag. If it'd be lag, it would not get better on lower settings. Also, it would happen on the occasion, not in every battle every hour I play over any day in a week regardless on the server I choose. Another example - I am chasing an enemy plane in a turn, game microfreezes and I can see enemy plane doing some sort of backflip from (I assume) default position to actual flight position. Another clue is that this is not happening while viewing replays even in movie settings.

• Upvote 2

Sorry, no entiendo.... Would be nice if the english patch notes were in full then? :(

Also, tried re-downloading the Launcher and now I'm at 4.5MB remaining and 0 B/s...

*EDIT* A 27th restart of the launcher and suddenly it has downloaded it. Hmmm...

medal medal

Downloading a patch sets of my Avast and puts aces.exe in the virus chest... any ideas?

Same here... Now I'm trying to uninstall/reinstall the program but it still doesn't work. :(s

medal medal