swimbody

Aviation menu on home game page

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, relatively new here.  Since the update, my selection of aircraft at the bottom along with their crews, have disappeared.  I reverted back to the original setup when I started with my USA country aircraft.  I worked all the way up to the B-25 Mitchell as well as various other bombers before that.  They are gone.  I am forced to spend money to assign crews to the aircraft I worked so hard to attain.  I spent $50 for the Pacific Campaign but am hating that I will be burning through my coinage (don't know what you call the Lion currency, sorry) to assign crews.  Any idea what mistake I am making?

_Catweazle_63 (Posted )

moved > The Academy

2 hours ago, swimbody said:

Hey guys, relatively new here.  Since the update, my selection of aircraft at the bottom along with their crews, have disappeared.  I reverted back to the original setup when I started with my USA country aircraft.  I worked all the way up to the B-25 Mitchell as well as various other bombers before that.  They are gone.  I am forced to spend money to assign crews to the aircraft I worked so hard to attain.  I spent $50 for the Pacific Campaign but am hating that I will be burning through my coinage (don't know what you call the Lion currency, sorry) to assign crews.  Any idea what mistake I am making?

You're retraining them for that specific crew slot, whereas you just place them where they used to be.