Sarin

Screenshot of Italian tech tree please?

32 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TLTeo said:

I'm not sure, there's definitely some strange stuff going on. I just checked in game, and according to the stat card the german G14's max speed is supposedly reached at 7500 meters, which is comparable to the G10's 7000. I'm sure a couple of weeks ago that altitude was reported to be ~9000 meters (I just spaded the plane), so I feel ilke they have decided Italy gets the high altitude version adn Germany gets the regular one in order to make them different.

Or the stat card or naming could be wrong, who knows.

Sorry I'm not clear enough, you are right the stat card or naming should be wrong. According to the x-ray and the data sheet, the German "G-14" runs a DB 605ASM engine, making it actually a "G-14/AS" like the Italian "G-14/AS" (which also should run a DB 605ASM). So they both are the same model, but the German one has the wrong visual model and name.

17 hours ago, neutrino109 said:

hmm i am confus

Italians get a Bf 109 G-14/AS at 5.7, so likely with a DB-605ASM engine

Meanwhile Germans get a Bf 109 G-14 at 5.3, except data sheet and in game x-ray display a DB-605ASM engine despite the DB-605AM nose with the ugly Beule

And the Fiat G.56, with better high altitude performance and engine, is 5.0.... what?

I think it's safe to say that at least the stat cards are off now. According to what I saw on the first dev server, the gunpod MC.202 would have the same performance as the regular one (and it felt like that when I flew it in a test), the MC205 Orione has better performance overall than the Veltro, and the G55 has worse performance than the MC.205. I expect all those to change.

I found some unofficial patch notes from the user _mike10d.

Changes with Italy (In terms of BR and placement):

• BF-109G-14AS had its BR lowered, and it is now before the G.56 on the tech tree.
  • The G.56 had its BR raised to 5.7.
  • G.55 serie 0 is now before the M.C. 205N-2 on the tech tree, and its BR has been lowered to 4.0.
  • M.C. 205N-2 had its BR raised to 4.3.

On 5/18/2017 at 5:31 PM, Sarin said:

Thank you.

G.56 in regular tree with 5.0 BR? That is going to be fun....

Yeah...kind of sounds too good to last, doesn't it?