Smin1080p

Update 04.05.2017 (Server Update)

news_pv_2d_com_8e331207e7bfd862d490673b2

• PV-2D Harpoon - Corrected lower fuselage Browning .30 M2-AN machine guns. Changed to large-caliber Browning M2 .50 cal.
  • A33 Excelsior: BR has been reduced in all modes from 4.3 to 4.0. 

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 5

This was a 3D model bug??? or it changes something to the plane performance??? sorry i didnt used it enough xD

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Isn't the just added weaponry wrong as in those terms that the PV-2D which featured the eight forward-firing .50 did indeed had the M2-AN machine guns instead of those which were just added? Does anyone mind to show the sources which these changes were made or are they confidential?

In this sense

Smartcom

medal medal medal medal medal

22 hours ago, zSektor92 said:

This was a 3D model bug??? or it changes something to the plane performance??? sorry i didnt used it enough xD

3D Model correction.

8 hours ago, Dr_VidyaGeam said:

Strange, my game still says it's 1.67.2.164 but the the lower defensive guns are changed like the note says.

20170505115605_1.jpg

Fixes were applied via a server update. The client will remain at 164.

• Upvote 1