Update 02.05.2017 (1.67.2.157)

War+Thunder+Super-Resolution+2016_c603e8

Picture created by Intaras and uploaded to Live.Warthunder

• Some errors which occur with the 4k resolution have been fixed.
  • The possibility of adding the achievements needed to receive camouflages from the “Skins”  tab  to the favorites tab, has been added.
  • A bug where some user content was not working has been fixed.
  • Client stability has been improved.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 2

" A bug where some user content was not working has been fixed. "

Does that mean decals can finally be removed without issue or something? im not the only one having that issue...started after a large update some time ago...

Pretty cool pic too btw, love the Na-To but wish there were more Japanese tanks...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

May I ask what happened to the "Planned Economy Changes for April"? Have they been released and I missed it in the patchnotes of a previous patch or are they postponed?

medal medal medal medal medal

The possibility of adding the achievements needed to receive camouflages from the “Skins”  tab  to the favorites tab, has been added. 

Can You please add an option   In order to go directly to that achievement Or whatever, When I click on the favorite item in favorites ?

best regard

HEMAN

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This update made my game impossible to start. It says that a file in the win32 map (inside the steam war thunder) is missing/wrong. I use win 64 so I don't see the problem that a win32 file is making my game to not start. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello,

after this last patch I can't start my game, I get this error....(see print screen photo)

I've reinstalled the game two times and i still have this problem. any ideas what I should do ?

thanks.

Untitled.jpg

medal medal medal medal medal

Does any of you lose/not receive any report/RP/SL/Damaged vehicles(like battle never happened)  after today's update ?!

Happened to me 3 times and in a strange way.

In game  

battle ends - i see my results - close them - plane/planes that i flew are not damaged - warbond task is not counted - RP/SL from battle result screen are not awarded - no records for that particular battle in message box, just like it never happened !

But in the same time when i look at server replays on the site  -  last battle is there as it should.

Restarted the game and relogged, but nothing changed  -  everything done in those battles lost/not present in game.

medal medal

8 hours ago, DisconnecT83 said:

• The possibility of adding the achievements needed to receive camouflages from the “Skins”  tab  to the favorites tab, has been added.

Good, but we could do that already from Achievements -> Skins. I hope they'll add the possibility to track the progress of some sub-achievement inside a bigger one. For example, there is no point adding the Chronicle award which simply states 0/3 achievements. The progress of these 5 sub-achievements is more important.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Upon the update being applied, my NORTON anti-virus alerted me to a TROJAN installed with the patch.

Filename: aces.exe
Threat name: Trojan.Gen.8!cloudFull Path: c:\warthunder\win32\aces.exe

On computers as of 
5/2/2017 at 11:09:22 AM

Last Used 
5/2/2017 at 11:09:22 AM

Startup Item 
No

Launched 
No

Threat type: Heuristic Virus. Detection of a threat based on malware heuristics.

aces.exe Threat name: Trojan.Gen.8!cloud
Locate

Very Few Users
Fewer than 5 users in the Norton Community have used this file.

Very New
This file was released less than 1 week  ago.

High
This file risk is high.

Source: External Media

File Actions

File: c:\warthunder\win32\ aces.exe Blocked

File Thumbprint - SHA:
Not available
File Thumbprint - MD5:
Not available

medal