OrsonES

Update 24.04.2017 (1.67.2.115)

Maintenance%20(15).jpg

• WinXP windowed mode bug has been fixed.
  • GEAR, RPM, STAB parameters have been removed from spectator view.
  • Client stability has been improved. 

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 1

Will you remove these detailed statuses from aircraft battles as well?

I sincerely hope you will not. I'd like to see you guys expanding the options for this. Statistics about engine temperature, supercharger gear, etc. during replays and while spectating squad mates is really valuable information.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I always found seeing  other player settings valuable, so that when seeing someone handling their vehicle exceptionally well, one had at least an idea what they were doing better. For planes there is even more benefit to see engine settings, climb speed, etc. I sincerely hope this will stay.

medal medal medal medal

7 hours ago, Nox95 said:

I sincerely hope you will not. I'd like to see you guys expanding the options for this. Statistics about engine temperature, supercharger gear, etc. during replays and while spectating squad mates is really valuable information.

They were not removed from replays. Simply the in battle spectator view. 

• Upvote 1