Tinom5

What premium1can i get for 1000 eagles ?

Witch planes are worth the 1000 eagles ?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Witch one ?

• Bf-109 E7 premium japan
    • Ki-44- II 40 mm guns
    • Russian p-40
    • Russian p-39 K
    • Russian Hurricane
    • Chaika

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So ? Any ideas what i can get for this amount of cash ? I dont plan on puting more money soon so thats all i have at the moment. I see quite alot of planes but wonder witcha re worth it.

Edited by Tinom5

2 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

Any specific nation in mind?

Well seems to me like Japan and Russia have teh best offers. Might even have the best teams in tearms of win ratio ( with Japan mainly in mind ).

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Tinom5 said:

Well seems to me like Japan and Russia have teh best offers. Might even have the best teams in tearms of win ratio ( with Japan mainly in mind ).

The P-39K is 1000 GE and the I-153P is something like 900 GE. The P-39K is basically just a repainted version of the P-39N variant in the US tree (sans secondary weapons)--it may be worth testing the free US variant in combat to see if you like it. The I-153P is basically a Chaika with cannons and a stiffer matchmaker. (The Soviet P-39N is excellent, but it is rarely available for sale.)

The Japanese Bf 109E-7 is nice (I believe it's 1000 GE) and the Japanese Fw 190A-5 is also excellent. Obviously these can be tested in the German tree. (I mention the latter because with a lucky discount you can obtain it for under 1000 GE). I personally obtained both for 938 GE total after getting 50% and 75% discounts for the two.

As someone who has been around for many years and not been terribly keen to rush into these things myself, I can only counsel people to thoroughly investigate and research prospective purchases before going ahead with them. That usually does the best for you in understanding what you've bought and how it'd work.

Edited by warrior412

Posted (edited)

Wait for Victory in Europe day. Premiums are on discount then.

Consider to get a T3 premium, so it can be of some longer use. The game will give you many talisman in T2 with time anyway - provided you fly T2 lineups.

Edited by Dodo_Dud

3 hours ago, warrior412 said:

The P-39K is 1000 GE and the I-153P is something like 900 GE. The P-39K is basically just a repainted version of the P-39N variant in the US tree (sans secondary weapons)--it may be worth testing the free US variant in combat to see if you like it. The I-153P is basically a Chaika with cannons and a stiffer matchmaker. (The Soviet P-39N is excellent, but it is rarely available for sale.)

The Japanese Bf 109E-7 is nice (I believe it's 1000 GE) and the Japanese Fw 190A-5 is also excellent. Obviously these can be tested in the German tree. (I mention the latter because with a lucky discount you can obtain it for under 1000 GE). I personally obtained both for 938 GE total after getting 50% and 75% discounts for the two.

As someone who has been around for many years and not been terribly keen to rush into these things myself, I can only counsel people to thoroughly investigate and research prospective purchases before going ahead with them. That usually does the best for you in understanding what you've bought and how it'd work.

Yeah i was thinking of that. Well to be fair i am not that big of a fan of the Cobras. But the russians do have some nice examples of flyingthem so does the soviet p-40 ( i love the US p-40 so much after the buff ) so from russians theres teh p-40 as option too. In the japanese probably am for the BF-109 looks cool and i can usually fly them pretty well in the germans.