IshyTheLegit

help
Why can't I take out my Do. 335 A-0 for Assualt; Air Arcade?

10 posts in this topic

I can take out every other plane in my hangar for Assault; Air Aracade, but my recently acquired Do-335 A-0 is "Not available in this mission". Anyone know why?

3 minutes ago, Asakaze said:

Just in case, did you repair it?
also does it only happens on that particular map?

yes, it is repaired, and i can take it out for air arcade and realistic battles, but not for assualt; air arcade

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, IshyTheLegit said:

yes, it is repaired, and i can take it out for air arcade and realistic battles, but not for assualt; air arcade

Hmm, I think it has to do with the plane's classification... you can't bring bombers and planes labeled as "Air Defense Fighter"

Try making a bugreport?

Edited by Asakaze

the 2.7 ju88 attack plane is also locked out. I figured the speed and the cannons for its BR was the reason (maybe another stated).
That being said, I do not want to be in another battle with a ground pounder who gets 3 ground kills and zero assists or kills with no deaths. 

7 hours ago, Asakaze said:

Hmm, I think it has to do with the plane's classification... you can't bring bombers and planes labeled as "Air Defense Fighter"

Try making a bugreport?

Only bombers are restricted. I've seen people bringing planes like the Do 217 J/N, which have the classification of Air Defense Fighters.

1 hour ago, ChuckYeahgurrr said:

the 2.7 ju88 attack plane is also locked out. I figured the speed and the cannons for its BR was the reason (maybe another stated).

I don't think so. The armament isn't that heavy (just one cannon and one MG more than the Bf 109 E4 and E7). The speed isn't an issue either, you can spawn in slower planes like the Hs 129. It sounds like a bug.

33 minutes ago, *sigma__zero said:

Only bombers are restricted. I've seen people bringing planes like the Do 217 J/N, which have the classification of Air Defense Fighters.

I only looked at the Do 17 Z (also can't be taken for some reason) and the 335 so must have missed the others

have been wondering about this myself. would have thought the do 335 would be reasonably effective in assault