Update 06.04.2017 (1.67.2.43)

War+Thunder+Super-Resolution+2016_c603e8

Picture created by Intaras and uploaded to Live.Warthunder

• Client stability has been improved. 

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Hunter12396 said:

what was it before?

Spoiler

I1bIY06.gif

• Upvote 23

With this update I am not seeing any activity, I fought 3 games and noticed on the second that failed. This last one I was 13 and showed no activity even though I had hits, critical hit and an assist. We won the last but I showed no activity.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

only client stability?

Auscam (Posted )

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, TACAMOVQ4OLDGUAR said:

With this update I am not seeing any activity, I fought 3 games and noticed on the second that failed. This last one I was 13 and showed no activity even though I had hits, critical hit and an assist. We won the last but I showed no activity.

Please visit this section https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/655-moderated-bug-reports/

If you can't find a similar issue being raised, please consider raising a Bug Report whilst providing all relevant information required to expedite a fix.  However, should there be a thread with the issue you've raised, again, please provide all necessary information to that existing report.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

No more updates plz. Everytime you do an update you destroy something else.
For example, now, in ground forces battles, after i fly, my tank turret is not working. Im killed cause of this and i have to spend silver lions.
Another example is that you have destroy the binocullars viewing system and we cannot use them behind cover. 
Mercy Gaijin, mercy.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

Good devs list all changes no matter how small or unimportant they seem to be. "Client stability" suspiciously sounds like "We nerfed something but don't want to tell you."

• Upvote 2
medal

2 hours ago, Tetsui_Ja said:

For example, now, in ground forces battles, after i fly, my tank turret is not working. Im killed cause of this and i have to spend silver lions.

Known issue and not since from today's update.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, SladenkiY said:

Are battle tasks not working for anyone else?

They are working fine for me.

Please make sure that you really completed all the task requirements, using the correct vehicle tier.

If it's still not working, feel free to create a bug report about it. But please read and follow the guidelines there before posting.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Is the last update may cause win XP (yes, I know ) OS unable to run the game anymore ?

Impossible to run game today,...

medal medal medal

14 hours ago, GoTLeaD said:

I just got the update and did not get my daily reward when I logged in?

logged out and back in 3 times,,, No reward?

Did you look at the bottom right of your screen at the envelope, I myself today opened the game and didn't get the wheel of fortune but was awarded a daily reward as I checked the information after clicking on the said envelope and looking at items.  This is known about. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal