TheFroman

[SB Event] The Battle For Europe Joint-Ops Historical Simulator Campaign.

2 hours ago, Deirdre_Ambre said:

This looks amazing but what if the axis team wins the battles? Will they still lose the war?

2 hours ago, Hirohito_Shu said:

Problably then we would have to adapt much likelly.

"Though we will follow the historical defeat of Germany, Axis Forces could still prove themselves through stunning service and combat history."

This is an historical campaign. Even if the Axis win all battles, they will still lose in accordance to reality. As the campaign progresses, the Axis will have an ever so growing challenge before them. Even if they can continuously win in those kinds of conditions, they will still lose the war. We are following the battles as they occurred, not necessarily how they were won.

Edited by TheFroman
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal

I think I could try join. Dunno about my July schedules yet though :( Which team currently needs pilots more? I'm pretty bad tanker and I wish I could be mostly flying.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 6/30/2017 at 6:34 AM, esapekkis said:

I think I could try join. Dunno about my July schedules yet though :( Which team currently needs pilots more? I'm pretty bad tanker and I wish I could be mostly flying.

Axis is more in need of pilots. 

medal medal medal medal

On 7/13/2017 at 0:06 AM, *maxmillian said:

Is this still going on? 

Yes. 

On 7/3/2017 at 5:28 PM, LeMuchachoMasque said:

Wanted to join as Axis pilot but my beloved Hs 129 isn't available :'(

People fly a wide variety of aircraft. You do not pick one in this campaign. 

medal medal medal

It is odd that many players criticize this event because of 1 particular is not listed. We follow a timeline and all aircraft that took part in the mission are available. We are short Axis players in the North American Timezone. 8 pm Eastern. Come Defend the Fatherland. We are at Spring 1944. Me BF 109 G-10's and FW 190 A-8's are active!

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

I've been longing for some organised and serious minded historical campaigns in War Thunder. Campaigns that could bring back the good memories of SEOW, for those that know  what it is. This looks interesting and worth a try.

Application sent!

EDIT: I'm in Norway so thus looking for the EU timezone.

Edited by EAF331_Stuntman
medal medal

Some quick questions, will there be multiple aircraft used by each player, which means we need multiple crew slots? Or will we stick to one aircraft and crew per mission? And will the player use an aircraft and a tank crew each in the same mission?

Edited by EAF331_Stuntman
medal medal

10 hours ago, EAF331_Stuntman said:

Some quick questions, will there be multiple aircraft used by each player, which means we need multiple crew slots? Or will we stick to one aircraft and crew per mission? And will the player use an aircraft and a tank crew each in the same mission?

Each week is a different historical mission, which means different aircraft are used each week. However it is one respawn only. If you land, bail, or die, you are out for the mission. You get two pilots: one fighter pilot and one bomber pilot. If you fly a bomber that week, your stats go to your bomber pilot. If you fly a fighter pilot, your stats go to that. Tank events are separate from air events. Once we start tank events, they will probably be run at a different time than the air events. 

medal medal medal medal

My pilots view.... mission on 19/08/2017, historical date 31/03/1944 - mission: bomber intercept.. we find and attack at 6min30sec

we fin

Edited by *capFreddy
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, *FORDcobraGT500 said:

This still happening? I can kick some butt in sim tanks. 

yep, however we are on holiday break. next event will be in the new year

medal medal medal medal

I understand this is a Sim Mode-only campaign. Do you guys plan to open this up to the RB playerbase at some point and coordinate "Historical Realistic Campaigns"?

I ask because I mainly play combined RB & RBEC. ;)

Edited by Results45
  • Like 1
medal medal medal