Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
*Goofy776

Veterandecals in specials

11 posts in this topic

The decals are unlocked after the specified number of consecutive days logged into the game: 100 days, 1 year, etc.  Sadly, the requisite days needed to unlock them can't be achieved retroactively (just like all other new decals that get added); rather, the day count started the day they were added to the game, i.e. when the most recent patch was released. 

15 hours ago, *ScorpioJoe76 said:

The decals are unlocked after the specified number of consecutive days logged into the game: 100 days, 1 year, etc.  Sadly, the requisite days needed to unlock them can't be achieved retroactively (just like all other new decals that get added); rather, the day count started the day they were added to the game, i.e. when the most recent patch was released. 

I have the first 2 already.:DD

6 minutes ago, *ScorpioJoe76 said:

How?!?  The OP is at 740 days, I'm somewhere around 640 days, a number of my squadmates should have the first one at the very least, but none of us have any of them. 

No idea i am on 695 days they were locked the first time i logged in and are now unlocked.:dntknw:

28 minutes ago, *ScorpioJoe76 said:

hhmmmm ... mine were all locked when I looked a few days ago ... I'll have to check when I get home later.

Yeah should be unlocked for you.

War Thunder_20170321165943_1.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0