awesome_cookies

What Are The Most Loved Jets?

8 posts in this topic

What are the communities favourite Jet Aircraft? Do you enjoy what are simply the best Jets, like the CL13 for one example, or is there another jet that perhaps isn't always considered good but has a special place in your heart? For me I LOVE the venom. It's not the best or worst, heck I'm not even good in it to be brutally honest. But I love it so much, and as this short video on my channel shows, it makes me very happy to fly even for just the shortest of times! The look, the sounds, the guns, the cockpit; not even considering the performance, i just enjoy this plane.

Are there any planes that make you feel this way? Or is the 'best' jet your 'favourite' jet? I'm curious to know, you sexayyy legends ;) xxxxxx

Venom is my Bae.. xxxx love it.. i've can easly survive multiple mig engagement, and even managed to kill 2 in 5 mig engagement once.. this thing is awesome companion for hunter for sure..

Just now, Youda008 said:

Me-163 if that counts as a jet :)

Nah, it's classified as a "DIY Space Program"...

The Komet itself even arrives as a self-assembly kit!

I'm gonna be that guy who says the Hunter F.1 :salute:

Although I do like most early jets I've unlocked so far (P-80, Me 262 A2, Attacker and Meteor F.4 SW). Never managed to do well with the Venom tho, but I take it out every now and then to try and get the hang of it.

23 hours ago, Epiica said:

I'm gonna be that guy who says the Hunter F.1 :salute:

Would have been my pick, until they nerfed the repair cost to the point where I can't justify playing it

On 3/22/2017 at 6:35 PM, Flame2512 said:

Would have been my pick, until they nerfed the repair cost to the point where I can't justify playing it

Amen...

Haven't touched it in weeks either and I wont until they bring its repair costs back in line with EVERY other 9.0 jet.

As it is I now don't actually have any jets I'm particularly fond of, Meteor III I guess but only by default since the Vamps time in 8.0 soured me on it and I've only ever seen the Venom as a hurdle before the Hunter.