lebanesewarrior

RU251 OP for 6.7

212 posts in this topic

RU251 have 90mm cannon same like jpz in tier 5  

it have hesh shells and heatfs 320mm pen

that so op for 6.7 

and it should be same br of jpz or little higher because the t34 100 it was have 6.3 br and su100 was 6.7 but after that t34 100 got 6.7 and su100 br decreased to 6.3 because t34 100 have turret advantage and su100 its a tank destroyer and lower speed so that should happen for ru251 and jpz

7.0 it will be a good place for ru251

Posted (edited)

;)  I don't have  Ru-251 but I was fighting against them all day  and .....  in my opinion Ru-251 they die to fast ....

@lebanesewarrior  who cares about penetration ...  this "tank" have a 20mm armour ....  every Reserve vehicle's can easy kill it at any distance ....

I killed 2 of them at row  just using a 12,7mm HMG in like 15 seconds ....  so in my opinion its not OP 

Edited by Ullr_Diabolos

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, lebanesewarrior said:

RU251 have 90mm cannon same like jpz in tier 5  

it have hesh shells and heatfs 320mm pen

that so op for 6.7 

and it should be same br of jpz or little higher because the t34 100 it was have 6.3 br and su100 was 6.7 but after that t34 100 got 6.7 and su100 br decreased to 6.3 because t34 100 have turret advantage and su100 its a tank destroyer and lower speed so that should happen for ru251 and jpz

7.0 it will be a good place for ru251

Dude I doubt you even have the ru251. It's not op for 6.7 and is good where it is. If you had it, you would know that the heat shell is not that good (takes about two shots to kill) and it has an average win rate of about 20 percent. You just think it's op because you use American 6.7 tanks and you don't have the ru. I doubt you even played against the ru's today. You probably just looked at stats.

Edited by DubbleDaBubble

It is NOT OP it is Pay to Win

320mm HEATFS cost only 540sl while normal one cost 740sl

Its like an M56 without all the severe downsides like protection against coaxials and an actual turret. Plus it goes just as fast forward as it does in reverse.

Yet despite being better than the M56 and T92 in basically every way, its the same BR as both of them.

Yeah it is. Just like the T29 is op for 6.7. I see you like playing in that.

Edited by Shimapan

To be honest it is far too early to say if the Ru 251 is OP or not at 6.7.

However one thing is certain 90% of the people who use it haven't a clue how too. I keep seeing teams of Ru 251's wiped out in under 5 minutes......

The IS-6 on the other hand.

Edited by Ghost_Rider12

28 minutes ago, Ghost_Rider12 said:

However one thing is certain 90% of the people who use it haven't a clue how too. I keep seeing teams of Ru 251's wiped out in under 5 minutes......

Heavy armour and a good gun does not take much to learn. No armour and speed takes some skill.

18 minutes ago, Fallenkezef said:

Heavy armour and a good gun does not take much to learn. No armour and speed takes some skill.

Some German tanker's struggle with that first bit.

2 hours ago, Ghost_Rider12 said:

You don't need time to tell if its OP or not. Its like a smaller Leopard, could easily have a BR of 7.7 with is mobility.

At the very least it would be a 7.3 vehicle, same as the IS-6. The IS-6 is only slighty less armored than the IS-3 but has a higher RoF. It only lacks the APCBC shell that Gaijin convenienty left out so they have a reason to put it at 7.0. Its always sad when Gaijin justifies BRs with (lack of) ammo choices, like how the T-V is 5.7 just because it doesn't have APCR while the Sherman II is 3.7 because it has APCR.

22 minutes ago, KillaKiwi said:

You don't need time to tell if its OP or not. Its like a smaller Leopard, could easily have a BR of 7.7 with is mobility.

At the very least it would be a 7.3 vehicle, same as the IS-6. The IS-6 is only slighty less armored than the IS-3 but has a higher RoF. It only lacks the APCBC shell that Gaijin convenienty left out so they have a reason to put it at 7.0. Its always sad when Gaijin justifies BRs with (lack of) ammo choices, like how the T-V is 5.7 just because it doesn't have APCR while the Sherman II is 3.7 because it has APCR.

Except that the Ru 251 isn't on the same level as the Leopard in the first place. Sure its fast but that 90mm does leave a lot to be desired. I don't even think its OP, I've faced quite a lot of them today and they just get destroyed when I see them.

Also the IS-6 will never have the BR-471D, it was never kitted with it and all testing on it was finished before the BR-471D ever came to light.

Its almost the equivalent of saying the IS-2 at 5.7 should have the BF-471D because the gun, that was later used on the IS-3/4m, could fire it.

The IS-2 mod.1944 *was* able to use it to the dismay of quite a few players as it was coined after it was introduced to it, the "Time Traveling Shell" :P

This is mirroring the echoes of the people crying that the Panther II is OP and we all know how that ended, Germany losing it's only good mobile tank at 6.7 which started the stomping of German teams. Now Gaijin has done something to rectify the loss and everyone is losing their head again, seriously guys stop with this anti German thing and actually look at the stats. The RU-251 is nearly identical to the Type 62 at 6.7 and yet I don't see anyone screaming foul there... 

2 minutes ago, *AceArchangel said:

This is mirroring the echoes of the people crying that the Panther II is OP and we all know how that ended, Germany losing it's only good mobile tank at 6.7 which started the stomping of German teams. Now Gaijin has done something to rectify the loss and everyone is losing their head again, seriously guys stop with this anti German thing and actually look at the stats. The RU-251 is nearly identical to the Type 62 at 6.7 and yet I don't see anyone screaming foul there... 

Mostly because the Type 62 doesnt have the turret traverse to complement its speed. It also can't reverse nearly as fast.

But... the Type 62 is still better than the M56, just as the Ru 251 is better than the Type 62... The T92 however, acts as a hard counter to both regardless and yes, it does face Tiger IIs but it has the ammo to engage with one in the first place.

Do none of you people understand how damaging this tank is? Its makes so many tanks irrelevent and obsolete, it makes t34100, m47, t92, m56, jag4-5, obj906 and any heavy tanks obsolete at this br. its a completely shameless cash grab and the fact that people are defending this vehicle is mind boggling, you people are the reason nothing gets fixed in this game trying to defend this obviously undertiered vehicle makes no sense unless you actually bought it and ur trying to keep this op tank where it is, please someone with a high level and actual multi nation experience tell me otherwise.

5 hours ago, *AceArchangel said:

You know the most played vehicle with highest win rates were from tiger2 and panther2 right? You need to look at the stats

14 minutes ago, *PyroDaManiac said:

Do none of you people understand how damaging this tank is? Its makes so many tanks irrelevent and obsolete, it makes t34100, m47, t92, m56, jag4-5, obj906 and any heavy tanks obsolete at this br. its a completely shameless cash grab and the fact that people are defending this vehicle is mind boggling, you people are the reason nothing gets fixed in this game trying to defend this obviously undertiered vehicle makes no sense unless you actually bought it and ur trying to keep this op tank where it is, please someone with a high level and actual multi nation experience tell me otherwise.

Its Supposed To Be at 7.0 or 7.3, Because Of It Ammunition And Speed. Basically Ru251. Was Underscaled Leopard 1. 

Guys relax, its a new tank that is spammed right no like tomorrow. You can kill them easily and if you are used to leopard tactics its nothing really new. It is fast, it can kill everything and everything can kill it. Its a pretty skill based tank. Players with some expierence will do well with it. Then a lot of new and inexpierenced players will spawn it because they see how awesome some perform in it and will be bitterly disapointed because it allows no room for error like the KT does. For all i care the ru can stay at 6.7. Like fallenkezef said, timetraveling is not an argument, that german fanboys can bring against postwar allied tanks, anymore and for me that alone is worth it. 

Also The Tank Technology Was Above Any Tank In Its BR, Since M56 Was Slower And Got No Armor, I Would Not Compare The Ru251 With It Or With Type 62. Cuz In 6.7 You Already Got Late '50's And '60's Technology On 6.7 Battle, Which Make Other Tank From WW2 Feels So Obsolete

2 minutes ago, Wrags said:

Guys relax, its a new tank that is spammed right no like tomorrow. You can kill them easily and if you are used to leopard tactics its nothing really new. It is fast, it can kill everything and everything can kill it. Its a pretty skill based tank. Players with some expierence will do well with it. Then a lot of new and inexpierenced players will spawn it because they see how awesome some perform in it and will be bitterly disapointed because it allows no room for error like the KT does. For all i care the ru can stay at 6.7. Like fallenkezef said, timetraveling is not an argument, that german fanboys can bring against postwar allied tanks, anymore and for me that alone is worth it. 

Just Making Clear That Ru251 Need To Be Fix That All!