Schindibee

Cost for battle

12 posts in this topic

Has the cost to enter a battle been increased or was it always 350? Or is that level dependent?

The issue I have is that I need to get a good army together, which costs easily 20K-25K credits, plus then need to find an opponent where the rewards of a win are significantly higher than what I need to spend on an army.

But to find such a match I need to easily flip through a dozen or so maps/opponents until I get one which is profitable enough - only to have the profit reduced massively yet again because of the high price to pay each time we look at the next opponent...

To sum it up: at the moment at my levelit's nearly impossible to advance any more money-wise, with only a net profit of 10K credits or so per day...

How do you guys see that?

I am 21lvl and have 16  places in my garage and a fight costs 180, it gets bigger based  on your progress

21 hours ago, Schindibee said:

Hello! During the attack the enemy is chosen randomly. Try to calculate your cost base and profit from it so that every attack will bring You profit. Enjoy the game! :salute:

On Tue Mar 14 2017 at 3:24 PM, Schindibee said:

Has the cost to enter a battle been increased or was it always 350? Or is that level dependent?

The issue I have is that I need to get a good army together, which costs easily 20K-25K credits, plus then need to find an opponent where the rewards of a win are significantly higher than what I need to spend on an army.

But to find such a match I need to easily flip through a dozen or so maps/opponents until I get one which is profitable enough - only to have the profit reduced massively yet again because of the high price to pay each time we look at the next opponent...

To sum it up: at the moment at my levelit's nearly impossible to advance any more money-wise, with only a net profit of 10K credits or so per day...

I ha e this exact same problem with not winning enough to cover my cost of tanks used. 

Same goes for trying to upgrade the buildings. I need massive amounts now but I can loose around 20,000 by being attacked but that can be up to 5 times a day... 

21 hours ago, *Alabama-Shrimp said:

I ha e this exact same problem with not winning enough to cover my cost of tanks used. 

Same goes for trying to upgrade the buildings. I need massive amounts now but I can loose around 20,000 by being attacked but that can be up to 5 times a day... 

Good day! To make Your base better reflect the enemy's attacks try to change the set to protect equipment. This can be done in the Headquarters. You can also use a shield. :gunner:

Oh, common guys. Don't tell me that you whant profit for an attack. The sole victory is the reward. I have so many money that I could start a bank for you. And my mines level stoped at 6. I don't need to upgrade more. All the time I make so much money I cant put it all in my Warehouse. And it is already level 10, max 1 million. I think I wasted hundreds of thousands money because I don't have space for them. As of today I have 5.223.000 money and over 450000 in Warehouse.The real shortage is the fuel, but there are many ways to make it also.

Now if you know how to make more money fast ask me.

WarConflict.png

On 29.03.2017 at 6:25 PM, Tiger_x_Wood said:

Oh, common guys. Don't tell me that you whant profit for an attack. The sole victory is the reward. I have so many money that I could start a bank for you. And my mines level stoped at 6. I don't need to upgrade more. All the time I make so much money I cant put it all in my Warehouse. And it is already level 10, max 1 million. I think I wasted hundreds of thousands money because I don't have space for them. As of today I have 5.223.000 money and over 450000 in Warehouse.The real shortage is the fuel, but there are many ways to make it also.

Now if you know how to make more money fast ask me.

:good:

On 15.3.2017 at 1:56 PM, Scorpus391 said:

Hello! During the attack the enemy is chosen randomly. Try to calculate your cost base and profit from it so that every attack will bring You profit. Enjoy the game! :salute:

That's exactly the point!

To get a reasonable chance for a win I constantly need to invest about 25K credist in an attacking force, but to then to find an opponent where i can get even credit wise, I often have to search for an oponend 20 or even 30 times, which means an additional 7000-10'500 credist.

So I need about 35K credits to get a match where the rewards are bigger than 35K, to make any profit, and even then a win and thus any reward is not guaranteed.

Bringing a "cheaper" attack force won't help either, because that reduces the chance to win even more...

Why should we invest in 20, 30 thousand credits if for 90% of all matches what we get out of it is much less than even half of what we put in?

I have almost given up on attacking opponents, and only really earn money by attacking AI. Boring, but not much else to do...

On 10.04.2017 at 5:17 PM, Schindibee said:

That's exactly the point!

To get a reasonable chance for a win I constantly need to invest about 25K credist in an attacking force, but to then to find an opponent where i can get even credit wise, I often have to search for an oponend 20 or even 30 times, which means an additional 7000-10'500 credist...

Hello! We are working on improving gameplay. Thanks for the feedback. Stay with us! :salute:

18 hours ago, Scorpus391 said:

Hello! We are working on improving gameplay. Thanks for the feedback. Stay with us! :salute:

Cool, looking forward to further developments!  = )

Btw, another thing that I notice and is very annoying: It can happen that one is in the middle of a battle, and then e.g. someone calls you on the phone: This results in "falling" out of the match and therefore loosing all the units/resources one put into that match. Do you think about adressing this issue as well?A similar problem is if we loose connection for even a second, the match is cancelled, and all used units are lost...

On 12.04.2017 at 0:20 PM, Schindibee said:

Cool, looking forward to further developments!  = )

Btw, another thing that I notice and is very annoying: It can happen that one is in the middle of a battle, and then e.g. someone calls you on the phone: This results in "falling" out of the match and therefore loosing all the units/resources one put into that match. Do you think about adressing this issue as well?A similar problem is if we loose connection for even a second, the match is cancelled, and all used units are lost...

Good day! Think over this question. Enjoy the game! :gunner: