Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schindibee

Cost for battle

6 posts in this topic

Has the cost to enter a battle been increased or was it always 350? Or is that level dependent?

The issue I have is that I need to get a good army together, which costs easily 20K-25K credits, plus then need to find an opponent where the rewards of a win are significantly higher than what I need to spend on an army.

But to find such a match I need to easily flip through a dozen or so maps/opponents until I get one which is profitable enough - only to have the profit reduced massively yet again because of the high price to pay each time we look at the next opponent...

To sum it up: at the moment at my levelit's nearly impossible to advance any more money-wise, with only a net profit of 10K credits or so per day...

How do you guys see that?

21 hours ago, Schindibee said:

Hello! During the attack the enemy is chosen randomly. Try to calculate your cost base and profit from it so that every attack will bring You profit. Enjoy the game! :salute:

On Tue Mar 14 2017 at 3:24 PM, Schindibee said:

Has the cost to enter a battle been increased or was it always 350? Or is that level dependent?

The issue I have is that I need to get a good army together, which costs easily 20K-25K credits, plus then need to find an opponent where the rewards of a win are significantly higher than what I need to spend on an army.

But to find such a match I need to easily flip through a dozen or so maps/opponents until I get one which is profitable enough - only to have the profit reduced massively yet again because of the high price to pay each time we look at the next opponent...

To sum it up: at the moment at my levelit's nearly impossible to advance any more money-wise, with only a net profit of 10K credits or so per day...

I ha e this exact same problem with not winning enough to cover my cost of tanks used. 

Same goes for trying to upgrade the buildings. I need massive amounts now but I can loose around 20,000 by being attacked but that can be up to 5 times a day... 

21 hours ago, *Alabama-Shrimp said:

I ha e this exact same problem with not winning enough to cover my cost of tanks used. 

Same goes for trying to upgrade the buildings. I need massive amounts now but I can loose around 20,000 by being attacked but that can be up to 5 times a day... 

Good day! To make Your base better reflect the enemy's attacks try to change the set to protect equipment. This can be done in the Headquarters. You can also use a shield. :gunner:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0