Darkshadow86

IS-6 - Questions, Information, Gameplay

4 minutes ago, Darkshadow86 said:

Well said-ish, but when it comes to people like that i don't try to argue, they are just unreasonable. It would be like trying to explain to a kid, why they can't have cookies and junkfood for dinner. You could try to explain but the kid(depending how disciplined or taught) would say "what about Johnny his parents let him eat cookies for dinner".  Certain things i can argue for, while other things seem pointless to try to convince others of. Its like the whole PC vs console thing, we all know PC is better(way more utility) but a lot of people can't be convinced for that.

true, inevitably I will find myself arguing with them anyways at least until I run out of patience :b

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Optical_Ilyushin said:

true, inevitably I will find myself arguing with them anyways at least until I run out of patience :b

Oh and last thing, it would be like training a puppy, sure they are cute and sweet. But to get one to listen is so much hard work, you have to show them your the alpha.

Image result for German shepherdImage result for wolf dog sorry I couldn't help myself, they are so cute :D 

medal medal medal medal

bought it tonight because I know it's going to be bloodily OP at 6.7 (where it'll be) by far supassing T29 and Tiger II being largely immune to their gunbs on it's frontal arc.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just now, Tantor57 said:

bought it tonight because I know it's going to be bloodily OP at 6.7 (where it'll be) by far supassing T29 and Tiger II being largely immune to their gunbs on it's frontal arc.

Good job comrade, you will be receiving orders on what to do next when it is released :good: 

medal medal medal medal

Yes. This tank is simply another proof of the over compression of the BR's soviet heavy tanks post IS2 dev during WWII were all made to whistand the KwK 43 at the veary least. The additionof this tank does not make me feel like anything, it seems that the community wanting to pull this game to the bottom once again reached their objective, soon the whole game will be balance around German vehicle to offer other nation Something equal or downright better. Fortunately I'm grinding Japanese tanks now.

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, Tantor57 said:

Yes. This tank is simply another proof of the over compression of the BR's soviet heavy tanks post IS2 dev during WWII were all made to whistand the KwK 43 at the veary least. The additionof this tank does not make me feel like anything, it seems that the community wanting to pull this game to the bottom once again reached their objective, soon the whole game will be balance around German vehicle to offer other nation Something equal or downright better. Fortunately I'm grinding Japanese tanks now.

I hope the next devblog is my IS-7 idea, i want it so much. That is why i want to wait a small bit before the patch is released. 

medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Darkshadow86 said:

I hope the next devblog is my IS-7 idea, i want it so much. That is why i want to wait a small bit before the patch is released. 

They have not started to work on the IS7 since they haven't even comfirmed it'll indeed be added to the game. Only said that it's possible as an event vehicle. I don't think you're going to see IS7 any time soon

18 minutes ago, Ghost_Rider12 said:

:DD the rage will be highly amusing :D

the war thunder community as a whole is amusing.

Being happy about continiously added fotm vehicle that will cause rage and unbalance which all the way down results in less exciting gameplay in general. Means one sided queue times for certain nations, heavily shifted win rates towards certain nations and player shifting to certain nations.

I hope you are aware of the fact that this unhealthy game and community development destroys games.

But why do I even mention this. This game stays alive through hype trains

Edited by Rainbowprincess
  • Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal medal

Just now, Rainbowprincess said:

Being happy about continiously added fotm vehicle that will cause rage and unbalance which all the way down results in less exciting gameplay in general. Means one sided queue times for certain nations, heavily shifted win rates towards certain nations and player shifting to certain nations.

I hope you are aware of the fact that this unhealthy game and community development destroys games.

I am so I may as well enjoy it while it lasts.

4 minutes ago, *CodyBlues said:

They probably saw this suggestion 

and listened to that

Thats a good find you found, xD also its funny to the WT community denying everything as always.

Also i'll be borrowing this: 

Armory(IS-6 Object 252):
Parts of the Tank               Armor in mm     Angling in °
Upper hull front                100 mm                65 °
Drivers hatch                    120mm                65 °
Lower hull front                 120mm                53 °
Upper hull side                  100mm                45 °
lower hull side                   100mm                  0 °
lower lower hull side            20mm                 70°
Upper hull rear                    60mm                 60 °
Lower hull rear                    60mm                 30 °
hull roof                               50mm-20mm      90 °
hull Floor                             20mm                 90 °
Gunmantle                         300mm              round
Tower front                         150mm              round
Tower side                          150mm              round
Tower rear                          100mm              round
Tower Roof                           30mm        85 ° -90 °
Tower Floor                           40mm                90 °

lol

medal medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, Rainbowprincess said:

But why do I even mention this. This game stays alive through hype trains

Well if you want a old train to be alive, you have to shovel coal into it to keep the engine alive. This goes for all games, not just war thunder ;) 

medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Darkshadow86 said:

Thats a good find you found, xD also its funny to the WT community denying everything as always.

Also i'll be borrowing this: 

Armory(IS-6 Object 252):
Parts of the Tank               Armor in mm     Angling in °
Upper hull front                100 mm                65 °
Drivers hatch                    120mm                65 °
Lower hull front                 120mm                53 °
Upper hull side                  100mm                45 °
lower hull side                   100mm                  0 °
lower lower hull side            20mm                 70°
Upper hull rear                    60mm                 60 °
Lower hull rear                    60mm                 30 °
hull roof                               50mm-20mm      90 °
hull Floor                             20mm                 90 °
Gunmantle                         300mm              round
Tower front                         150mm              round
Tower side                          150mm              round
Tower rear                          100mm              round
Tower Roof                           30mm        85 ° -90 °
Tower Floor                           40mm                90 °

lol

Did you details from world of tanks because if you did expect them to be wrong in places so many inaccuracies with armour in that game.

medal medal medal

They should of made the additional camo forest green, the one they are adding exclusively with the package adds no battleground advantage 

medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, WOPPER said:

Pfft anyone who has just a little knowledge would know not to go near this tank it's going to get smacked and I'm going to be on the other end.

You will be a explosive pinata. This is going to be your tank, but instead of a cake its a tank and the candy will be silvers for the IS-6 tank xD. :good::p:

Image result for pinata

4 minutes ago, *oppsijustkilledu said:

Did you details from world of tanks because if you did expect them to be wrong in places so many inaccuracies with armour in that game.

Lets just say, i know a guy :3 

medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Darkshadow86 said:

You will be a explosive pinata. This is going to be your tank, but instead of a cake its a tank and the candy will be silvers for the IS-6 tank xD. :good::p:

Image result for pinata

I guess you aren't experienced enough to know the suffering of similar tanks

medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, Darkshadow86 said:

Well if you want a old train to be alive, you have to shovel coal into it to keep the engine alive. This goes for all games, not just war thunder ;) 

adding new content into a game with general large amount of game mechanic flaws is nothing more than new straw fires.

A game stays alive with a healthy gameplay, not with new content every few months. There isn't an endless amount of vehicles Gaijin can add into the game without breaking new time eras or becoming more and more like world of tanks in terms of suspicious vehicle additions

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Darkshadow86 said:

Let's just say those values are completely false until we have seen actual details or until it's out in game. Also if you do your research you will find out the is6 was deemed no better than the IS2 by Russia. Those details above apply it is alot better so either russia is wrong or you are haha

medal medal medal

1 minute ago, *oppsijustkilledu said:

Let's just say those values are completely false until we have seen actual details or until it's out in game. Also if you do your research you will find out the is6 was deemed no better than the IS2 by Russia. Those details above apply it is alot better so either russia is wrong or you are haha

Thats the gun ammunition not the armor :3

Just now, Darkshadow86 said:

Thats the gun ammunition not the armor :3

Also why does it matter? Its better slopped, more maneuverable and its exclusive to people that want to support the game devs, what more could you ask for? I'm always happy to show my support through money, money talks way more anywho.  

medal medal medal medal