Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_Vlad________

Crew lock change?

Crew lock    10 members have voted

1. 1. Through out my 4 years playing war thunder I have notice an increase in people leave matches and still being able to spawn in.

• A longer Crew lock to punish those who leave a match with at leave one spawn.
    • The same System

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Cpt_Inkognito said:

Absurdly biased. But at least OP is doing everyone a favour since the poll result is 100% useless to anyone and everyone, so the thread is wasted

I think it better be locked. the poll is biased, and the thread itself seems to no purpose but to give the OP a chance to bash everyone who voices his disagreemenr

1 hour ago, Saint_StuG said:

I think it better be locked. the poll is biased, and the thread itself seems to no purpose but to give the OP a chance to bash everyone who voices his disagreemenr

Oh no this is not me bashing people and its their" their sounds better .

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Saint_StuG said:

I'm simply defending my point, while the majority of you bash it because you want to leave a match when ever the match hinders you .

Edited by _Vlad________

9 hours ago, _Vlad________ said:

I'm simply defending my point, while the majority of you bash it because you want to leave a match when ever the match hinders you .

you have made your point, we know what you think, and some people, including me, simply don't agree.

And maybe they'd be less critical if you made an unbiased poll

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Saint_StuG said:

you have made your point, we know what you think, and some people, including me, simply don't agree.

And maybe they'd be less critical if you made an unbiased poll

So tell me are other polls with 2 choices biased too or is it just ones you don't like ;) or would a post having what i have except it was for lowering crew lock would it be biased 

Edited by _Vlad________

On 2017-03-07 at 8:19 AM, _Vlad________ said:

The point of a game is to play it, not be a nit pick and go" Hmmh I don't like this map and  or set up. I'm gonna leave" and then leave with no repercussion action at all. Which is why most games like War thunder have a lock system but war thunders affects more than one vehicle. And if it pisses people off, think of it like this. those people are a small majority. That small majority probably only plays 3 times a week. and if they leave they will only come back in a week to 3 weeks. I see it all the time.  

Vlad, I play a little bit most days, and the crew lock out is a horrible mechanic, crash a plane by accident and your crew is locked out, I've been shot down by an enemy plane and had my crew locked out, it's a totally garbage system. It should be removed. What if someone gets uptiered in a stock tank for instance and doesn't have access to better penetrating rounds and they are 95% combat ineffective? you expect them to stay and fight? No you woudn't. There should be an option as well to exclude maps you don't want to play, the lack of options for battle is really lacking, all you get is AB, RB or SB. it's stupid.

Right now this system is broken, it is common that some "Ace" just wants to find out how close they can fly to your plane before the game registers a collision, and you get crew-locked for that.

Why is the player punished for leaving the battle, when hes is killed by anybody after, lets say,5 minutes in battle, by crew lock? Because he could use the AA? Why? To be another kill on somebody scoreboard? Just happend. I played battle, done 2 assists, 1 kill, died 2x and the only available "thing" was the AA. The battle was lost and I didnt want to add a kill ono sombedy score board and didnt want to play the map, so I left after 8 minutes in the RB and I got crew lock. WTF WHY?

On 3/12/2017 at 3:36 AM, HellHammer9182 said:

tVlad, I play a little bit most days, and the crew lock out is a horrible mechanic, crash a plane by accident and your crew is locked out, I've been shot down by an enemy plane and had my crew locked out, it's a totally garbage system. It should be removed. What if someone gets uptiered in a stock tank for instance and doesn't have access to better penetrating rounds and they are 95% combat ineffective? you expect them to stay and fight? No you woudn't. There should be an option as well to exclude maps you don't want to play, the lack of options for battle is really lacking, all you get is AB, RB or SB. it's stupid.

Okay first off I do go into a stock tank / plane in up tiered matches  ...second is this excluding the people who purposely go into them to spawn in a plane.  Okay for example if a stock m4a3e2 is up tiered to lets say 5.7 or lets go higher because said player wanted to bring his or her stock m41 and on top of that wants to use their b29 and f9f-8 so now the match is 8.0 to 9.0 Now in said match he or she brings their e2 first because you know giggles, and you know dies and leaves said match because they can't spawn in their jet or b29, but can in the m41. And you think that their shouldn't be punishment for that or even leaving a match with 1400 points in an m46 when the guy has a t29 in their line up. And third i expect people to fight in a game that involves it and gives you multiple spawns. 

On 3/15/2017 at 4:54 PM, _Frosty1986_ said:

Why is the player punished for leaving the battle, when hes is killed by anybody after, lets say,5 minutes in battle, by crew lock? Because he could use the AA? Why? To be another kill on somebody scoreboard? Just happend. I played battle, done 2 assists, 1 kill, died 2x and the only available "thing" was the AA. The battle was lost and I didnt want to add a kill ono sombedy score board and didnt want to play the map, so I left after 8 minutes in the RB and I got crew lock. WTF WHY?

Why take the AA Truck to begin with if you don't use it ;) 

as long as the matchmaking is so bad and some players have no manners and the same map comes three times and ore more I will quit the battle. 

the Crew lock is somewhat insane and shows only that they never will become a decent map rotation or fair BR (for the british and us tanks) running and so the Players must pay the Price.

and I realy have no unterstandig for People starting such discussions.

Posted (edited)

On 17. 3. 2017 at 6:32 PM, _Vlad________ said:

Okay first off I do go into a stock tank / plane in up tiered matches  ...second is this excluding the people who purposely go into them to spawn in a plane.  Okay for example if a stock m4a3e2 is up tiered to lets say 5.7 or lets go higher because said player wanted to bring his or her stock m41 and on top of that wants to use their b29 and f9f-8 so now the match is 8.0 to 9.0 Now in said match he or she brings their e2 first because you know giggles, and you know dies and leaves said match because they can't spawn in their jet or b29, but can in the m41. And you think that their shouldn't be punishment for that or even leaving a match with 1400 points in an m46 when the guy has a t29 in their line up. And third i expect people to fight in a game that involves it and gives you multiple spawns. 

Why take the AA Truck to begin with if you don't use it ;) 

Read it again! I didnt use the AA as my first vehicle and there are battles, where you are glad, that you have AA vehicle. I am writng down, that new crew lock system is pissing me off. If player dont want to use another vehicle in RB battle, but he can (even back up!!! I tried that), he gets crew lock! After 10 minutes in battle? Crew lock, really?

Edited by _Frosty1986_

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, _Frosty1986_ said:

Read it again! I didnt use the AA as my first vehicle and there are battles, where you are glad, that you have AA vehicle. I am writng down, that new crew lock system is pissing me off. If player dont want to use another vehicle in RB battle, but he can (even back up!!! I tried that), he gets crew lock! After 10 minutes in battle? Crew lock, really?

i know you didn't use it now tell me what are the cases in which you use it... and after 10 mins yes if you have 1 more spawn you should still get it 

Edited by _Vlad________

On 3/19/2017 at 1:51 PM, OBC_BirdGunner said:

as long as the matchmaking is so bad and some players have no manners and the same map comes three times and ore more I will quit the battle. 

the Crew lock is somewhat insane and shows only that they never will become a decent map rotation or fair BR (for the british and us tanks) running and so the Players must pay the Price.

and I realy have no unterstandig for People starting such discussions.

On all the minor discussions or the big over arching one.

Crew lock is a pure punishment. Nothing but punish players because they are using features of the game. 

Most of the time, I play RB. The damage detecting system is broken. There are many battles where the enemy shoots my plane down, and the result is only crash. Once In my battle my engine was black from gunfire, but the enemy didnt get the kill, I crashed. I got crew lock!

There are also aircraft colllissions, where crew lock is also an unfair punishment.

I play tank RB battles where my team has ~300 points and the enemy has more than 10000, my tank was destroyed and I have a tank to spawn in. But I don't want to spawn in, because the enemy is spawncamping and I can't (totally impossible) to defeat 3 enemy spawncampers, and I don't want to waste SL. Oh, there is a good punishment for this decision: crew lock!

These examples means that I mustn't make mistakes and I have to offer my plane or tank as a free frag on a golden tray.

These things haven't changed so far, and I don't hope it will change.

The best thing that can be done is to remove the entire crew lock mechanism!

On 3/21/2017 at 6:25 AM, Nyilas4 said:

Crew lock is a pure punishment. Nothing but punish players because they are using features of the game. 

Most of the time, I play RB. The damage detecting system is broken. There are many battles where the enemy shoots my plane down, and the result is only crash. Once In my battle my engine was black from gunfire, but the enemy didnt get the kill, I crashed. I got crew lock!

There are also aircraft colllissions, where crew lock is also an unfair punishment.

I play tank RB battles where my team has ~300 points and the enemy has more than 10000, my tank was destroyed and I have a tank to spawn in. But I don't want to spawn in, because the enemy is spawncamping and I can't (totally impossible) to defeat 3 enemy spawncampers, and I don't want to waste SL. Oh, there is a good punishment for this decision: crew lock!

These examples means that I mustn't make mistakes and I have to offer my plane or tank as a free frag on a golden tray.

These things haven't changed so far, and I don't hope it will change.

The best thing that can be done is to remove the entire crew lock mechanism!

Okay, first off , how is the damage detection system broken, second there is a set time that you have to spend in air rb( i think its 5 min ). Third, The collisions are the fault of both parties for not puling away or moving to close to each other so the punishment for it is completely just. Fourth, If you don't want the punishment for it wait for the points to tick away it there are 300 points left which takes 20 to 30 seconds.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0