Katakoyzenos_1

Carier missions and real battle

5 posts in this topic

Hi. I am Katakoyzenos_1 in game. so when I am in game and the mission is not in the south pacific or the tiger of India how can we make the chance to be a win or loose. if we are a US Marines air craft and the Japan Ki moto fleet and the fact that there is a competition for needing money. and the air craft carrier is not our launch site, and we can not give after team killing and I find my self in a Ki moto air army and the men are in below 31 C" and not really in the Russian or the Spanish. conquest?:017:

Katakoyzenos.MXII@gmail.com

2017-01-07 16.08.48-3.jpg

Edited by Katakoyzenos_1

I have no idea what this means. Sorry, but you aren't making any sense. Could you please explain further? And possibly in print, as I am unsure of whether or not everyone is capable of reading cursive, although I am.

Please remove that email address from your post. Who knows what the sick twisted people here would send to your inbox.

1 hour ago, Katakoyzenos_1 said:

Hi. I am Katakoyzenos_1 in game. so when I am in game and the mission is not in the south pacific or the tiger of India how can we make the chance to be a win or loose. if we are a US Marines air craft and the Japan Ki moto fleet and the fact that there is a competition for needing money. and the air craft carrier is not our launch site, and we can not give after team killing and I find my self in a Ki moto air army and the men are in below 31 C" and not really in the Russian or the Spanish. conquest?:017:

Katakoyzenos.MXII@gmail.com

2017-01-07 16.08.48-3.jpg

Hi. I am Katakoyzenos_1 in game. so when I am in game and the mission is not in the south pacific or the tiger of India how can we make the chance to be a win or loose. if we are a US Marines air craft and the Japan Ki moto fleet and the fact that there is a competition for needing money. and the air craft carrier is not our launch site, and we can not give after team killing and I find my self in a Ki moto air army and the men are in below 31 C" and not really in the Russian or the Spanish. conquest?

No one can read that font also this doesnt make any sense to me.

Same. No sense. Sorry, you need to clarify your statement, and remove the email addy.