Ouiche

Update 16.02.2017 ( 1.65.1.204)

You messed this update up greatly.

Me and some other cant see the Battle Task aka Warbonds anymore. I wanted to finish mine to get the german T34 and cant finish them today thanks to that. This way i worked half the month for nothing.

Where have they GONE and will we get a compensation for it. If not it would be really an mean action from Gaijin.

I attached a screen from my Hangar as you can see its Missing right below the Event and Tutorial Tab where it alway been.

58a5f188d565e_shot2017_02_1619_35_59.thu

Here you can see i worked up to the second stage of the current Battle task i would say i had about 2 hours left to finish it when i logged in and found it gone.

58a5f1fe153e9_shot2017_02_1619_37_16.thu

medal medal medal

I tested both 32 Bit and 64 Bit clients and the Daylie Battle Tasks are still gone. So that Information doesnt seem to be truth.

But they reappeared with BETA WIP Client. But i lost too much time to finish them thanks to that Bug.

medal medal medal

The 'foliage tree' branch camouflage decorators no longer turn white in winter maps. Is this a feature or a bug?

Great changes, but I have to say the tracers effect looks arcadish, it looks like star war...

medal medal medal medal

new tracers are amazing. I just had a game over the sea at sunset, that was like a painting. beautiful. 

medal medal

2 hours ago, SpriGgy said:

You messed this update up greatly.

Me and some other cant see the Battle Task aka Warbonds anymore. I wanted to finish mine to get the german T34 and cant finish them today thanks to that. This way i worked half the month for nothing.

Where have they GONE and will we get a compensation for it. If not it would be really an mean action from Gaijin.

I attached a screen from my Hangar as you can see its Missing right below the Event and Tutorial Tab where it alway been.

58a5f188d565e_shot2017_02_1619_35_59.thu

Here you can see i worked up to the second stage of the current Battle task i would say i had about 2 hours left to finish it when i logged in and found it gone.

58a5f1fe153e9_shot2017_02_1619_37_16.thu

1 hour ago, SpriGgy said:

I tested both 32 Bit and 64 Bit clients and the Daylie Battle Tasks are still gone. So that Information doesnt seem to be truth.

But they reappeared with BETA WIP Client. But i lost too much time to finish them thanks to that Bug.

The Warbonds interface issue is known and currently being looked into guys. 

• Upvote 2

great patch the new tracers look awesome but on alot guns even the stealth belts will have tracers now 

Edited by __Reichtangle__
medal medal medal medal medal

i played 15 matches so far and got 4 times dusk/dawn and 3 times deep night 

did you finally listen to us and turn the % of night/dusk/dawn matches up? 

I have an issue with updating to 1.63.2.61. Everytime i try to update, it ends up saying: (Could not unpack some files. This can happen when there already is a file with such a name in the directory and it could not be removed.)  Can someone please help, i realy want to get back to playing!

Well I have to admit that now i'm quite used to the new tracers, they are scary as hell.. and they are way more helpful firing at ground units from a plane. Well done.

medal medal medal medal

Night maps (and dusk/dawn) are now so common i love it 

(its to show off the new tracers isnt it :P )  

maybe the enxt step is dif weather conditions please :3

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎16 at 3:53 AM, Mr4nders0n said:

Could we please get rid of engine sounds other than your own when in cockpit view? Would help extremely in Sim

Yes, Please!

Or at least an option to turn engine sounds off for aircraft outside your own cockpit so that everyone can have it the way they like.

:salute:

medal

I don't like the new tracers for planes.  They look artificial compared to what we had (too much like Star Wars blasters) and they have lost the "3D" feel that helped a lot in gauging target distance.  Now, you simply don't know if your bullet went too far ahead or too short from your target just by looking at it.  You actually need to hit your target to have an idea of where your bullets fly in relation to it

medal medal

Today sight did not work. Can't shoot at long distance because range meters don't work and automatic reticle did not work...enemy can shoot me of course..Problems are jagdpanther and tiger2 tanks..