Stona

Feedback for planned changes for Battle Ratings, February 2017

44 minutes ago, Rainbowprincess said:

super hellcat away from 6.3 will satisfy US players

Where is this on the list?  I couldn't find it.

Honestly all great changes but I feel like the Black Prince should have been moved down to 5.7 with the premium Tiger P.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

-T-34/85s return to his old BR-  I love you guys xD super well done :good:.

-Tiger E and Porche Tiger 1 to 5.7- Great news !!!

-T-34/57 and KV-1 zis 5 to 4.3- Perfect after mechanics changes.

-Kv-1e to 4.0- not necessary.

-IS-1 to 5.3- not nececessary.

And the great forgotten:

-Panther A to 5.7

-Hetzer to 4.3

-Maus to 7.3

-Brummbar in Rb should be 4.3 as KV-2.

But love for all nations, well done.

Edited by Jagd27
  • Upvote 6
medal medal

35 minutes ago, Stona said:

Ok, looks like you are new here :)

Please do not remove the br-471d from the IS-2 BECAUSE (and here is the place where you say to us why it should stay in that vehicle after BR changes) :)

what about IS2M as a researchable subcategory with BR 471D and 6.7 Br?

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal

I'm loving nearly all the changes, but of course there is still more to be done!

Personally I was fine with the KV-1 zis-5 at 4.7 (AB), the M4A3E2 at 5.0 (AB), and IS-1 at 5.7 (AB) but I guess it is a balancing thing with IS-1 going down? But the IS-1 is much better than KV-85... so I think IS-1 should stay at 5.7, otherwise that means pushing KV-85 down to 5.0 (AB).

Not sure if the J2M5 should go up to 5.7 (AB), it's not that much better than the J2M3, and is certainly doesn't have overwhelming firepower as the J7W1.

medal medal medal

I might miss something, but why exactly is the British P-51 moved to 4.0 but the US version can remain at 3.7? Aren't they the same aircraft? Same issue with I-16 Type 27 and 28.

Stona (Posted )

That's why we have this thread, so you can point it :)
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

So the Fireflies and Avenger will end up being uptiered to 5.7 and fight both Tigers.

Basicly a historical matchup and a fighting chance for the Brits.

One of the best moves I've seen from Gaijin. I have been feeling bad for the Tigers I've been killing in mu MK10 because 6.0 is constsntly being uptiered to 7.0 games.

Now we can have a 6.0 to 7.0 late war/cold war bracket and a 4.7 to 5.7 late WW2 bracket

• Upvote 3
medal

These changes are great all around, really can't find anything to disagree. I do love the following:

- T32 at 7.0, now my old talisman tank will be fun again :D

- Tiger E at 5.7: awesome, because 6.0 is about the worst BR to be at, almost always getting up tiered into 6.7 games where it isn't that great

- Sherman fireflies put at the same BR as top Pz. IV's and similar tanks, very nice change

- Jumbo gun can now actually damage it's opponents at 4.7 o7

- Pz.Bfw. VI at the same BR as regular Tiger seems reasonable (again, 6.0 just worst BR to be at imo)

- The Dora's are finally back where they belong, further away from Jets and closer to bomber interception and top tier props *thumbs up*

- Switching Coelian and Kugelblitz is going to be a very interesting change for sure

- Panther II at 7.0 will hopefully stop people from whining about it all the time

- Decreasing BR of the IS-2 and removing BR-471D shell is a VERY welcome change - it brings historical accuracy without causing balance issues

- ST-A1 and ST-A2 at 6.3/6.7 is a nice change that gives japanese a good lineup for 6.7 tank battles

- Nice to see Spitfires being up tiered, their turn rates allowed them to clubb pretty much everything at their old BR's with relative ease

- T-34-85's are going into BR 5.3/5.7, same as early Panther/Tiger - fair change considering they are pretty even opponents (T-34 have higher mobility while Tiger/Panther have better armour - seems fair)

- M18 uptiered - finally!

- M36 downtier to 5.7 is a very nice change

- Yak 15 might actually be flyable now at 6.3, I'll have to try it out

So yeah, very awesome on the whole!

Can't wait to see the news about sim battles (I've got my fingers crossed that it'll finally be moved out of events and back to random battles, I miss random battles sim so much!)

Note that I do not care about AB changes and my review is about RB changes only.

Probably my favourite BR change ever, really nothing I can disagree with! Thanks Gaijin and keep up the good work! :good:

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

How about T29 & Tiger2(H)?

These should be BR7.0 at Arcade mode, too strong other BR6.7 vehicle.

Other change plan seem very good, about IS2, T-34-85, and Sharmans

medal medal medal medal

This is certainly a step in the right direction. I applaud gaijin on about all of these choices.

My favorite change is that the E50errrrr, sorry I mean the Panther II is now at 7.0 where the annoying german clubbers can suffer. Anything to weaken the german 6.7 lineup

I will say I do wish the Pershing would get bumped down to 6.0 at the very least. If you want to keep it where its at ok, but at least add the armor back for the turret.

• Upvote 3
medal medal

Mk 24 at 6.7? Yeah, it didn't get clubbed by 6.7 jets enough until now, gotta make people stop flying it.

Seriously, what is even the point flying 6.3+ props, they just get clubbed by jets. Remember the F7F at 6.7, that didn't end well, either.

Every LF9 ever at 5.7...okay. Yeah, okay...that's another trainwreck caused by almost nobody playing WT knowing how to leverage speed.

Inch by inch, the A7M gets closer to the 5.x BR it should have started out with.

Not sure about the Dora BR change, I haven't really flown them in the last year or so.

Edited by PainGod85

Smin1080p (Posted )

Most people agreed that the higher end of Spitfires needed a raise, as well as the Mk IX family.
  • Upvote 5
medal medal

Kinda strange how the Panther II got up-tiered to 7.0 but the T29 remains at 6.7, other than that, nothing but long awaited and excellent changes,

• Upvote 9
medal medal medal

"BR-417D will be removed because of teh BR decrease. It wont need them to fight heavily protected opponents anymore. That's why it was introduced in the first place" (Couldn't quote it, sorry Senio)

I would just remind the fact that the matchmaking could club you with higher BR tanks, so they might actually be needed.

Smin1080p (Posted )

IS-2s can perform reliably without the PR-417D at the new lower BR. That ammunition was not used by either of those IS-2 models anyway.
medal medal medal medal medal medal

You guys forgot the Tiger IIH and T-29 to 7.0, but overall really good and welcome changes. I will be awaiting the day when 9.0 for GF becomes a reality.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

Nice changes! I think that BR of Jumbor 76 should be 5.7 and M26 should change to 6.0. About conqueror, they rather should fix efficiency of the gun.

• Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal

Changes for Simulator Battles are planned, but we cannot publish them yet

I understand BR is not really relevant in SB mixed battle. But regarding Air battles (BR EC), is it not published due to ongoing modifications (I mean other than BR, hopefully) to this mode ?

Any idea on when it's going to be released ?

Thanks !

Stona (Posted )

No info yet, when we will have something, we will post it on forum!
medal medal medal

32 minutes ago, Villicy said:

After reading this through a couple of times, the only things I want to complain about is the is-2 and mod 44 going down, I dont see the reason, and I would say they are fine just were they are. 

And im missing the T29, Tiger IIH and Tiger 10.5. They should go up 0.3 respectivly, since the Panther II is going up to 7.0.

Other than that, great changes, will make many people happy! 

IS-2 isnt really anything special.

Is2 mod 44 lost its best shell so it has less pen than tiger 2 P

On the other hand i must say that i agree with you saying T29, KTH and possibly even tiger 10.5 could go up by 0.3

• Upvote 1
medal medal

1 hour ago, CokeSpray said:

After having read through all of the planned changes, it's hard to find something to disagree on. Great work! :good:

Yep, I mostly agree too.

Some changes are pretty radical, but I think they will work.

medal medal medal medal

Even though i hoped for a 9.0 tank BR introduction, i must admit that this is the BEST br update in years.

P.S.

Im a bit suspicious about the T-34-85 going to 5.7 having the same br as a panther D and having to fight Tiger 2Hs.

Again i must admit, great br update. Looking forward to seeing it go live.

• Upvote 1

M4A3E2 (76)W Jumbo

6.0 -> 5.3 or 5.7

right now this tank has nothing to search at 6.0, it gets penned by nearly everything and its gun is not good at all

• Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal