Stona

Feedback for planned changes for Battle Ratings, February 2017

630 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, gpacchia said:

you tell about only 4 player 8.0 in a battle of 7.0 tanks. perhaps you live in fantasyland.... I was many times in battle also with the only (or in two...)team with 6.7 tanks in a battle of 7.7 and 7.3 tanks.

Same thing with 7.0 tanks in a battle of 8.0 tanks. ans so with othe rexamples. Non ever sure! but many and many times.

now... the new IS6 impossible to punch with 6.0 tank or tiger II SLA (which WT tell us is same of tiger II H or tiger II 105mm!), are i all the possibile situations far superior than other tigers or the IS6 than IS3 for example.(and IS3 is 7.3!!) .

But the impossible situation is that in a whole day of battles ever in this situation (90% or more of times), I think there are very few players who think differently, the fun is only of WT, many player take their money and go to buy something to helps their games better

my english is little but I think you understand well.-

Well I don't know where you live, but I can say that I live in factland, if you can give me ANY screenshot or replay that proves that what I said is wrong, please provide me with those, and I'll be the first one to write a bug report. 4 Hightier tanks, the rest infinite amount (e.g.: 4 7.7 tanks, infinite 7.3 tanks, infinite 7.0 tanks. Infinite 6.7 tanks). That's how it was introduced and I think I read pretty much every changelog since then and none of those changelog changed anything and the battles I fought didn't as well, but please enlighten me. 

The IS-6 is another topic, hard to kill: yes, impossible: not even close. From the side it's an easy kill, from the front you need good aim and the power of RNGesus and you kill it woth one hit through the left side of the turret. On top of that it can't penetrate you from higher distance (talking about the Tiger II H). Same with the IS-3, only that it has a big turret ring as weakspot. But all russian often die after you pen them. Try out "tank polygon", it's a custom mission at wt live where you can shoot every tank in the game with a tank of your choice, they already updated the map and four IS-6 tanks spawn right next to you, ready to get shot at.

nothing of so easy, this is very frequent, I will provide you factland so express than you can think.

at first occasion I will attach a result of one of the many . . . . 

for is6 I know is possible, but perhaps only with the  help of god (or god gaiggin...)... but not in a battle which you must aim very fast, if even no aim but when you have  good lucky almost focus and shot , and in many times first shot and then think to focus and aim. often when you have in front a superior tank. You know very well that you haven't time to do all this things, if  you don't want to die.

is6 is under his real value.

as tiger II sla or T29, and now also t34

toher thing panther II which in past was scarce, magically from some weeks panther II from a caterpillar it became a butterfly .....

Well.. Thank you gajin for ruin the game.

From now on the Tiger II H is one of the the worst tank tier IV. Its so so pathetic. IS6's, Ru's, T29 thats how look the game now. Next great game will die coz of p2w.

Win the clanwar without p2w tanks is now almost impossible (without planes). I thought this game have a bright future, bud i was wrong. So sad..

This is probably quite late but oh well...

AB

IS-2 to 5.7                                               Good

KV-122 still at 6.0                                    Gaijin pls