Stona

Feedback for planned changes for Battle Ratings, February 2017

612 posts in this topic

tbh the is2 is a bit undertiered in my opinion. 6.0 would be a good br because why should it face tigers and panthers which can just be destroyed by shooting these tanks anywhere? its really annoying getting oneshotted though the frontal plate in my panther d :/ 

Can a mod please fix the KV-1B issue? I have asked about 10 times by now, just to be ignored. The KV-1E does not deserve to be at 4.0 if the KV-1B cant be at 4.0. Please fix that bug already, it is driving me insane.

Auscam (Posted )

if you have an issue with a bug report or anything related to "bugs", please contact a Tech Mod for further advice.

Guys from Gaijin, you alwas make a great job in making my progress much slower.

I've finally spread out my 8.8-Flak, Dicker Max, Nashorn, Sturer Emil after researching the crew member modifications for all rank 1-4 german tanks and returned to status quo. I've spreaded rank 1-4 compleatly before you had the genious idea of implementing a modification for every single tank.

A week I've finally started to play Panther II and Tiger 10,5 again. They are tanks from WW2. I had a setting with them and some 7.0 Jets (yes I've completed the german aircraft tree),  Ho229 and Arado234 C-3. Everything worked fine. I was matched against Other WW2 tanks like the T44-100 (arcade as realistic). There were many fair and intense battles. I was not matched against tanks 1947 the most time (only a few games).

After this "balancing" update I'm always playing against T54, T10M, IT-1 etc. From my point of view THAT'S not fair, as a german tanker you don't have any chance to penetrate a T54 or T10M with your 8,8 or 10,5 cm gun fronal (of cause they can, and they are faster then you). 

Before the update there was a balance between wins and loses in realistic 7.0.

After the update I've played over 60 battles , Panther II/ Tiger 10.5 vs T54/T10M etc (also the simulator event, where the situation is the same/ very "historical accurate"). The german Teams won one of ten battles. I think nither my skill decreased since the update, nor the skill of the russian tankers increased. If I start a realsitic battle with my Tiger 10.5 and the first things I see are Raketenjagdpanzer 2 and Leopad I, I know that I could hold J for 3 seconds. By the way, you increast my running costs and cut my rewards, so I get more problems with SL. At the moment It's unplayable as a german at 7.0.

I think the T44-100 players are also not amused to meet the Leo (if I read the ingame-chat). 

That's my feedback so far after a few hundred battles in the last weeks. I hope you will improve it within the next week (I've only a few days premium left and want to use them with playing, not crying).

Best wishes,

MasterKill95

2700h played

PS: I hope you accapt my application for the Naval Beta Tests (I don't know what to do after researching all german tanks (only 4 left)), but I still love this game.

On 2/18/2017 at 6:29 PM, Taiidan_Triikor said:

For almost any strenght the tiger II possess , the t29 has it better (with tiger II having the upper hand in ROF)

Funny word coming from a German who thinks that his King Tiger is inferior to American T29.

For almost any weaknesses the t29 possess , the t29 has it better:

• Frontal armor: Round won by t29 thanks to autobounce tracks , 200mm mantlet and lower glacis bouncing shots.

Another one-sided opinion while neglecting the upper frontal armor superiority. Again.

• Side armor: Round won by t29 thanks to heavily armored turret , and autobounce tracks protecting the weak sides armor.

Another mere opinion again about "auto-bounce" the 2nd time neglecting the fact that the King Tiger can also bounce one with its tracks.

• Firepower: Round won by t29 either in raw damage or raw penetration. t29 will also overmatch enemy armor more easily thanks to an higher caliber gun.

Another opinion, yet again.

105 mm APCBC-HE fired at 899 m/s will never be superior than 88 mm APCBC-HE fired at 1000 m/s by penetration.

Ignoring the rapid firing capability of a 88 mm KwK 43 is one minus point.

High caliber overmatch advantage coming from an IS-2 which is actually at lower VR than either of the two.

• Acceleration: Round won by t29 by a large margin on flat ground.

Since it was to be lighter than King Tiger, it's logical.

• Top speed: Round won by t29 by a small margin. t29 going at 35km/h on flat ground at best while Tiger II go at 33km/h on forward. t29 going at 13 km/h on flat ground at best while tiger II going at 11km/h in reverse.Tiger II can only goes faster than the t29 while driving down gentle slope,also thanks to his acceleration t29 will reach his top speed before the tiger II does.

Do you even know the difference between "Top Speed" & "Acceleration"?

42 km/h top speed vs 35 km/h top speed, of course the King Tiger has better.

It's the acceleration that makes the T29 better.

• Turning: Round won by tiger II , takes about 21 seconds for a t29 to make a 180° turn , takes about 13 seconds for a tiger II (on flat ground)

One positive point for a King Tiger as being a hard target to flank once it notices.

• Survivability: Round won by t29 by a large margin , thanks to armor , spaced module , crew (and having one more crew member) , ammo. Spall shield , rear engine and transmission absorbing shells fired at it.

You got a problem with T29 armor? Then what do you think about M26 Pershing facing King Tiger H without any APCR whatsoever? Or even worse, the T-44 with barely any good penetrating AP at all.

Both tanks have justified armor superiority.

Spaced modules are even more common in German tanks (especially Maus) than American tanks. Don't even try to ignore your own nation's tanks.

One crew member is a part if historical feature & does not concern anything about a tank's BR by extreme factor over a single additional loader.

Those are bugs.

Stronger-than-average modules are suspected as a bug.

Bugs are not a factor to justify a tank's BR.

Anyway, say hello to AP blocker King Tiger front transmission which I think it's even worse than T29 which itself is actually a historical feature of a King Tiger.

• Turret: Close tie but I'll let the tiger II have this one. Takes about 14 seconds for the tiger II turret to make a 180° rotation while it takes about 15 seconds for the t29 to do the same. t29 however has a better depression than the tiger II.

One more positive point of a King Tiger.

Sturer Emil has better gun depression than T29, so should it be 7.0? No?

-10 gun depression is a standard for American tanks. You cant accept it, then you are screwed by yourself. Poor choice to think.

• ROF: round won by tiger II without any surprise.

I'm actually surprised you pointed out that one without any number games at all.

Say, 9 secs King Tiger Ace reload time compared to 12 secs T29 Ace reload time.

Yeah i'm fine calling the t29 clearly superior to the tiger II.

A long-time dictating tiger self-proclaiming to be inferior in front of a newcomer shortbull with some well-prepared excuses without any logical explanation other than mere opinion.

"Tracks bouncing shots", heh.

That's the worst excuse I've ever seen since the Jackson BR bump.

Well, in my opinion, the King Tiger H is much superior to T29 since it's widely available to every players without bribing their way to victory for $40 because its regular ally heavy is evidently weaker than both King Tiger & T29.

After playing few games, I cant but help myself to think, that IS-2 mod 43 realy shoud stay at 6,0. 
Setting tank that was made to fight Tiger 2´s against Tiger H1 seems weird.

IS-1 shoud stay at 5,7 (against Tiger H1)

IS-2 did get lowered too much... it shoud be 6,0 (probably at same BR with Tiger E)
IS-2 mod 44 getting 6,3 seems fair. (against Tiger 2 (P) )

Not to mention that tanks with HeatFS shells, or any ammo with 300mm penetration shoud not get lower BR than 6,3... or at least should not face WW2 tanks in SIM battles

Maybe it is time to down-tier the Challenger? With the current DM its APDS does not make up for its lack of mobility and armor at BR 5.7.

It is one of the few British tank that I have yet to spade. If Avenger is given APDS, it is actually a better tank with slightly better mobility and lower profile.

challenger.jpg.a68389d792e84a9d1b0c9b067

After a battle my jaw hit the floor... Nearly 21 000 SL to repair my Gepard. Is this for real?

I wanted to check what changed in AB since I play only RB and SB, but recent costs in repairs made me want to check if arcade is more viable in earning SL... and this is my reward - 3K to repair in RB vs. 21K in AB.

talking about tanks (in arcade) changes of levels of various models in all in general are very welcomed,

problems, great problems are in difference matter, if we continue to msut go in battle with tanks 1.0 superior, we can see some duels very impossible tasks.

t10m in front m46  . . . . . 

maus in front of t44-100

is4m in front of t92

etc.

etc.

etc.

problems are . . . . . . when in a team of 16 tanks we can see a player with 7.0 tanks with 15 with tanks of 8.0 level.... I see this situation many and many times, you start to go in battle and you know very well what will be your fate! and no hope to make a kill, 

I often see jagdtiger or t54 which go in  battle to kill 12 or 15 kills and they will find no obstacles .

this isn't fun, this is only a way to gain more money for gaijin, I see no other reasons.

or, 

if I think wrong please explain me why we must face to these innatural and anti historic situations, we often see tnaks of 60' in fight versus 1939/1945 tanks.

It is so difficult make a better leveling?