Komissar_Sacmis

ai
Anti-Air Defense

3 posts in this topic

Hy!

Im think, the ships need an ai anti-air defense. Because, controll both the main cannons, secondary weaponry and aa defense at same time are totaly impossible! Just like airfields or bombers, the ships need anti-air defense! The dev think about implement an anti-air defense to the ships like the ai turrets near airfields?

Can be cool to get a few of bots AA Defense on big islands of ship maps. But not too much ,just a few. :p:

I think too ,if developpers create bigger playable ships than now. The AA defense of the ship can be controlled by an IA ,like gunners of bombers or like WoWs (Isn't the best example xd)

Yup, can be a good idea against bombers and their torpedoes..

I agree with some of that I had my Anti air on my G key and it wasn't to bad> The aircraft need the (Yellow Target like in the Air games for bombing )

so you can see where your supposed to Bomb? would be better And they should be able to get to targets quicker> it tales too long to get any where?

It does not matter what the speed reads its the movement of map covered? just re calibrate the speedo