Scarper

Countermeasures against forbidden modifications.

Best answer

There is no need to record and post replays with gameplay of players you suspect for using 3rd party apps. We will appreciate if you report them via server replay functionality on our main website. 

For more information, please check this article.

From today, 217 additional accounts have been permanently banned for using third-party modifications in violation of the user agreement - use of prohibited modifications. (EULA).

The introduction of the reporting system in addition to "EAC" has again proved key in allowing players to participate in keeping the game clear of players who insist on trying to gain an unfair advantage. The modification detection algorithm continues to improve.

Having an account permanently banned will result in a player losing everything in that account - Be warned! Thank you guys for your vigilance. o7

51 minutes ago, AttoMelani said:

The list please? :017:

There won't be any list this time, but here have this song instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, OrsonES said:

lloll ™ :popcorn:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, OrsonES said:

At least we can search from https://warthunder.com/en/community/searchplayers/  the people we have reported and wish that they have been banned. Seems like the EAC is working quite well as I've encountered only about 3 obvious cheaters in the past 3 months. At one point before EAC - there was this massive surge of cheaters like 7 to 10 reports per week and me with my buddies later found all of them from the list. At least we can all know that Gaijin is actually fighting against cheaters.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Wait a second! Why are we forced to use the Easy "BlueBeary" Anti-Cheat thing if it is also not protect us from cheaters? Since I installed that I got a "Server not responding" message and/or 999ping in every 2nd-3rd battle. Only in War Thunder.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 minutes ago, Kulcsos12 said:

Wait a second! Why are we forced to use the Easy "BlueBeary" Anti-Cheat thing if it is also not protect us from cheaters? Since I installed that I got a "Server not responding" message and/or 999ping in every 2nd-3rd battle. Only in War Thunder.

EAC is also in use as we stated here > https://warthunder.com/en/news/6479-news-easy-anti-cheat-in-war-thunder-en

• Like 1