Scarper

developer
Countermeasures against forbidden modifications.

83 posts in this topic

Good job! Glad to hear this, and the nerf to SPAA is also great! I didn't even know that displaying server info was a thing!:good:

Well done well done keep it up I have quite a good set up on PC (mo Aim) usually) and although I say so im not bad? But I have Never cheated in any thing through life, I have been cheated on a lot but I also never (Lie) whats the point?? I have played thousands of games since computers started and nowadays it seem some of the people just want something for nothing all the time?? I must be getting old? BUT A BIG Thank you for trying to cure this. 

Hello, I just encountered a very ovbvious cheater in tank SB battles (on my own team, this is not typical "xxxxxxxx" case), and I would like to report him using the replay system in that particular battle , but he uses Join in Progress therefore the doesn't show up in the teams list. As I've checked his other matches he is not using (possible) cheats every time, so this is pretty important. How could this be solved?

Thanks,

I can't stand cheating. :)

2 hours ago, Chudo_ said:

How could this be solved?

Search him by using the friends list and describe as detailed as possible.

ThanK you @Scarper  Your post was very informing and forthcoming. I fully support and agree to the steps you have taken, and I know you will continue your endeavors to keep War Thunder a great game free of unethical players.