Scarper

developer
Countermeasures against forbidden modifications.

Best answer

1 hour ago, sarevockk said:

my plane got dragged in a very improbable way straight into the front of the enemy plane making it move to the side in less than 0.5 secs moving like 50 or 70 mts... someone or a moderator ( since someone need to approve this comment) how do i report this suspicious external program or modification? and sorry the bother

If I can just make this clear, it is important to understand - such modifications are simply not possible, it is NOT POSSIBLE to boost your server side footprint (speed, hitting power, defensive power etc), what is possible is that client side info regarding position of opponent etc can be enhanced illegally with third party apps, usually unsuccesfully.

Regardless, if you suspect attempted cheats you should refer to our online reporting system here - http://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/  and use the available reporting system to log the exact game and user it concerns. Please do not spam this functionality with standard frustration and accusations as it will only complicate our current successes and intervention. Be sure it is a legitimate complaint as what is perceived as a cheat will in most cases in standard play siimply be a lucky shot or a situationally aware quaility player.

Thank you Stona.

258 posts in this topic

Thanks for enforcing this! I see several names on this latest list that I am somewhat familiar with and a couple that I had no doubt about were using some kind of third party assistance if you will. It keeps the game that much more fun for the players who are playing within the rules and relying on their own skill to win.

Hear that?

That's the sound of another 191 accounts getting flushed down the toilet. :)

Edited by Auscam
Removed offensive items

Why would you cheat anyway? I mean,  why?!!!!! Why even play the game?!!! TGM ON ? On all games?

Interesting to see another SB pilot (this time  _Yeager) being banned as I always thought cheating would be more ground forces thing. I guess they have used some sort of spotting help cheat? I mean, I can't see how you could make a working aimbot thingie for simulator mode.

Keep up the good work Gaijin, cheating doesn't belong here :good: