DisconnecT83

[client] [update]
Update 02.02.2017 ( 1.65.1.148)

8 posts in this topic

Maintenance%20(19)wide.jpg

• A bug where occasionally a vehicle’s DM icon became magnified has been fixed (source).
  • Client stability has been improved.

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

Today's update crash on my mac. About 30 secs into battle when enemies start to appear the image freezes and do not recover anymore.

Have to force quit.
 MacOSX 10.12.3

MacPro middle 2010  / 2 x 2,66 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon  

Ram 32Gb. ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB

Until yesterday the game was just fine in every situation, no problem at all, and anything has changed nor installed in my computer.

thanks!

Edited by rapidlui

5 hours ago, rapidlui said:

Today's update crash on my mac. About 30 secs into battle when enemies start to appear the image freezes and do not recover anymore.

Have to force quit.
 MacOSX 10.12.3

MacPro middle 2010  / 2 x 2,66 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon  

Ram 32Gb. ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB

Until yesterday the game was just fine in every situation, no problem at all, and anything has changed nor installed in my computer.

thanks!

Please submit a bug report.

On Saturday, February 04, 2017 at 8:03 AM, *bar150151 said:

When will PS4 got this update? I still have .118

We don't get client-side updates until they actually apply to us. The vast majority of updates to WT don't effect us, which is why we don't get them; most of these updates are necessary to keep up with the ever-changing soft/firmware updates for the myriad PC components. 

Any notes on the 1.65.1.152 update on PS4 or is it no different than 1.148 on PC?

10 hours ago, *Naik_NL said:

Any notes on the 1.65.1.152 update on PS4 or is it no different than 1.148 on PC?

Application of all client side fixes etc after 118 up until 148 plus some extra client stability has been improved.

I have no sound since the update. Using PC Realtek Audio Manager version 6.0.1.7727 with DirectX 12.0 and ALC1150.  Not a crisis.  All else looks good.