Welcome to the WT Dueling League Season one!

dhyran

To everyone involved in this project, thank you very much, and by the other hand to apologize with my Rogue's Squadron. I wasn't there on time and under schedule, I do really feel so sad :facepalm: , and in my own point of view it was a disrespected, but not on purpose... I hope to be there next time, Thank you very much again Mr. Dhyran, really appreciated your hard work and time invested here...Saludos  :salute:

medal medal

Guest Hethwill

League is ongoing m8. Welcome FFA :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Gents,

the league is open, come and join us!

Salute

medal medal

I'd like to participate in this, but I'm squadronless.

Any squadrons willing to take this forum loudmouth with them on their next sortie? I communicate well in flight and maintain wingman/leader discipline as a priority during squadron dogfights in the past.

If any are interested in having me come along/join, please PM me.

medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

please add WolfPack to the league.

rgr

will do it

medal medal

Count =54= in. We will gladly join your dueling league.

Welcome gents, will add you

medal medal

• 1 month later...

Our team tried to breathe some life back into the tournament. Played a match, issued a challenge and tried to contact most other teams in DL to see if they are up for a match.

No result.

I guess this whole challenge thing is too serious and official and teams are too aftraid to lose. Black Team could've played two matches a week personally, every day when theres enough players. Just to get some ection and experience and fun

Please review team list. From most teams i contacted the reply was that they are inactive, no players, no time.

• 3 weeks later...