Sign in to follow this  
Maximus_007

Steam sale 70% discount

$49.50 for everything after discount

Tank Panzerkampfwagen II Ausf. H (Rank 1 Germany);

• Tank SdKfz 140/1 (Rank 1 Germany);

• 500 Golden Eagles.

P-36A “Hawk” fighter (Rank 1 USA) of lieutenant Philip M Rasmussen, one of the few American pilots, who managed to take off to protect Pearl Harbor from furious attacks of Japanese planes.

• Two aircraft: XP-38G Lightning (Rank 2 USA), A6M5 Ko (Rank 4 Japan).

• Two single player campaigns: USA Pacific Campaign (1941-1942), Japanese Pacific Campaign (1941-1942).

• Premium account for 30 days.

• 1700 Golden Eagles.

Tank Grant I (Rank 2 USA);

• Tank М10 Achilles (Rank 3 Great Britain);

• 500 Golden Eagles.

Two aircraft: Typhoon Mk.IB (Rank 3 Great Britain) and Pe-2-205 (Rank 3 USSR).

• Premium account for 60 days.

• 10000 Golden Eagles.

IS-2 “Revenge for the Hero brother”. (Rank 4 USSR);

• La-7 (Rank 4 USSR);

• Premium account for 30 days.

Edited by Maximus_007
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

70% is extremely nifty.  Unfortunately I already have most of the vehicles in those packs, and since I purchased them through the Gaijin.net store they still charge me for 'em through the Steam store.

I don't think I've ever heard of a 70%'er in either the WT Steam store or the Gaijin one, so between this and the technical 'release' I'm having high hopes this year.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I've got a question. Haven't dealt with the same premium stuff being sold from two different stores like this before. If I buy a pack from Steam, that has vehicles and content I already bought from the Gaijin store, are the vics just converted to GE's?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just now, Treveli said:

I've got a question. Haven't dealt with the same premium stuff being sold from two different stores like this before. If I buy a pack from Steam, that has vehicles and content I already bought from the Gaijin store, are the vics just converted to GE's?

No. They are lost.

Actually my concern is if I have all vehicles in a pack will I get the GE and/or Premium time.

It is tempting but I have many of the vehicles. Still the GE and premium time is worth more than $50.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

If I buy this packs, will I get keys or is everything then tied to the steam account you buy it with?

I'm asking, because I play with a separated account from steam.

medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, jetcan said:

If I buy this packs, will I get keys or is everything then tied to the steam account you buy it with?

I'm asking, because I play with a separated account from steam.

Yes, you will get a code that you enter in your regular account.  It can be tricky to find it in your Steam account because you might have to change the "view" on the page.

Anyway, I asked the question previously in this thread.  It might help you.

Thank you. I bought it, tried to find out the key and... get and error trying to open the CD key dialog. #SteamUI_JoinDialog_KeyRequestFailed_Text :facepalm:

I opened a steam ticket. Hope they can help.

16 minutes ago, jetcan said:

Thank you. I bought it, tried to find out the key and... get and error trying to open the CD key dialog. #SteamUI_JoinDialog_KeyRequestFailed_Text :facepalm:

I opened a steam ticket. Hope they can help.

Maybe they are out of CD keys and have to get more from Gaijin. 

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2204-OPGC-4862

Edited by Agamemnon2112

Update: Just in case someone is hesitating because of my problem. It has fixed itself. Propably Agamemnon2112 was right and they ran out of keys. I could now watch them in my library => all fine

5 hours ago, TheHalfSlav said:

I will buy the me262a-2a with the GE, it's as if I just bought the Sturmvogel and as a present got 5 planes and 4(5 with the Achilles but I already had it)tanks:santa:

I'm thinking about doing the same, or rather buying at least some of the stages since Gaijin decided to make the second stage Air Domination on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. (This is one time when shorter battles are better. I also hate the invisible magical mystery cylinder we have to fight for in Air Dom.)

medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this