Wait if the Velocity of the gun for the round is low can it still kill the tiger at the front completely? cause the IS2 doesn't have a high velocity and it still can pen the tiger 2's front, if it can do it it can go through the IS6's sloped armor, also does that mean the round has more tnt then the T29's T13 round?

medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Evildarkknight said:

Wait if the Velocity of the gun for the round is low can it still kill the tiger at the front completely?

Considering the T29E1 could penetrate over 200 mm as told by MiseryIndex, sure.

But only at close range, & front turret.

medal medal medal medal medal

On 12/4/2017 at 4:43 AM, TheDeadDisciple said:

No. There is a simple reason: It does not need this shell. It is already balanced and at the point of overpowered.

Dame right we don't need any good stuff. we WANT it!

I think Gaijin won't add the T30 i mean how would it compete with the Rank 4 Nations especially France with their powerful auto loaders like you said the T30's best rounds can only pen maybe 198 or 170 of armor and it won't be enough to maybe take out a tiger or an is6 as much as i love the T30 i think the T30 is just too overhyped and thats why gaijin won't add it. Maybe they might add the T32E1 as an alternative T30 since atleast it could destroy a king tiger but the T30 well lets just say isn't gonna make it to the game.

medal medal medal

21 minutes ago, Evildarkknight said:

I think Gaijin won't add the T30 i mean how would it compete with the Rank 4 Nations especially France with their powerful auto loaders like you said the T30's best rounds can only pen maybe 198 or 170 of armor and it won't be enough to maybe take out a tiger or an is6 as much as i love the T30 i think the T30 is just too overhyped and thats why gaijin won't add it. Maybe they might add the T32E1 as an alternative T30 since atleast it could destroy a king tiger but the T30 well lets just say isn't gonna make it to the game.

It was confirmed.

Twice.

• Like 1

So the T30 won't be added then why are we talking about the T30's ammo if it is never gonna be added?

medal medal medal

why is this still not ingame...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Evildarkknight said:

So the T30 won't be added then why are we talking about the T30's ammo if it is never gonna be added?

It was confirmed to be introduced, not denied.

This is an auxiliary suggestion when the T30 is introduced at some point in the future, since the tank itself has been both passed to development & confirmed through multiple Q&A.

• Like 2

Correct me if im wrong but if 15in is the penetration of the T29 HVAP...Then we are under performing by a lot. If memory serves me right, i think the T29's HVAP/APCR is around 300-325mm..not 381mm.. Looking at the angular attack, while it didnt include 60°, i think its safe to say it can penetrate the T-54 series frontal armor.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, *Baconator100012 said:

Correct me if im wrong but if 15in is the penetration of the T29 HVAP...Then we are under performing by a lot. If memory serves me right, i think the T29's HVAP/APCR is around 300-325mm..not 381mm.. Looking at the angular attack, while it didnt include 60°, i think its safe to say it can penetrate the T-54 series frontal armor.

Except it’s APCR, so it won’t pen.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, *Baconator100012 said:

The T29E3 currently has the penetration of the M304, 315 mm.
http://i.imgur.com/PWwlwqq.png

So, yeah. T35E1 has the same performance. It's still unable to penetrate T-54 armor, though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

First comment in 2018! :D

OK, just wanted to keep suggestion on roll, I would love to see T30.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No not the T35e1, im talking about this.

9Uz6ePm.thumb.jpg.520e5167fcecfe5073816d

under  105mm gun

(1) APC,T13 41.0

(2) HVAP,  T29 26.0 3850 (Using A2 powder.)  <-- thats the one im talking about.

0° is 15in and 45° is 7.6in

won't penetrate the t54 but killing the Jagdtiger would certainly be easier at a distance.

41 minutes ago, *Baconator100012 said:

No not the T35e1, im talking about this.

9Uz6ePm.thumb.jpg.520e5167fcecfe5073816d

under  105mm gun

(1) APC,T13 41.0

(2) HVAP,  T29 26.0 3850 (Using A2 powder.)  <-- thats the one im talking about.

0° is 15in and 45° is 7.6in

won't penetrate the t54 but killing the Jagdtiger would certainly be easier at a distance.

We all have already known the penetration of the T29 HVAP is already wrong for a while... T29E3 has the penetration of the M304.

4 hours ago, Sirchby said:

It's about time.

https://i.imgur.com/N8PUebY.png

Dev server?