55 minutes ago, Sirchby said:

Far from powerful.

It's literally a killzone.

True. A 3 person platoon could have anywhere up to 18 155mm HESH rounds ready at once.

I don't want to fear monger too much though.

medal medal

If this tank could be penned from the turret and hull then I don't see a problem. Just limit the amount of rounds it can have loaded and call it balance. High bracket BR's in the American line can be considered lacking in total packing punch and I think this might be a nice add. 

Once again if the amount of shells is an issue well it's not the first time we have changed stats for balance. 

If it can be penned and isn't I6-6 tier with armour then it's not an issue. If you would be scared of this tank even with you being able to pen it then I bet you are scared when you get uptiered and fight a Chi-Ri

medal medal medal

11 hours ago, KapitanRedDead said:

If this tank could be penned from the turret and hull then I don't see a problem. Just limit the amount of rounds it can have loaded and call it balance.

You can't nerf something so obvious.

That's how it works.

High bracket BR's in the American line can be considered lacking in total packing punch and I think this might be a nice add. 

No.

I'm very against paper & mock up only tanks with questionable importance in the current situation.

Total packing punch?

There are M103, M60 + M60A1, 2 missile tanks, & 1 more APFSDS launcher. The most effective lineup than most nations in the game.

Once again if the amount of shells is an issue well it's not the first time we have changed stats for balance. 

We changed stats for balance since there is a dispute between this source & that source.

Meanwhile a very obvious detail that T58 has 6-drum autoloader is fixed & undeniable. You can't change that.

2 wrongs won't make 1 right

If it can be penned and isn't I6-6 tier with armour then it's not an issue. If you would be scared of this tank even with you being able to pen it then I bet you are scared when you get uptiered and fight a Chi-Ri

Every Tier 5 tanks can pen each other.

The problem with it is that:

-It can load more shells than any single tank in the game in rapid succession

-Has a 155 mm gun with 2 shells that will always explode a tank regardless of the enemy armor

-Can destroy up to 6 tanks at once in under half a minute with precision

-Heavily armored than average heavy tanks

Meanwhile, Chi-Ri has:

-Below average armor compared to most contemporary tanks

-Only has 75 mm gun that has 50/50 performance than most medium caliber guns given its gun loading mechanism

-Doesn't pose a significant threat

Something completely inversed.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

I'm just hoping that the T30 will be added, being honest I haven't seen anything that states that it will be (before reading this) 

I would love the see it in game as I almost exclusively play with U.S. tanks.

A man can dream. :DD

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Stofferberry said:

Still waiting for the T30. It will blow the IS-6 back in time with the 155mm HESH.

11 hours ago, muzzleflash98 said:

And anything else you can hit short of a Maus or E-100.

Point. Click. Delete. T30 in a nutshell, can't wait to see this in action.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, _EQUAI_ said:

Point. Click. Delete. T30 in a nutshell, can't wait to see this in action.

Should be better than the FV4005 in about every way except mobility. It actually has turret armor, better rate of fire, less penetration but it's still plenty, better rate of fire. But what will its BR be? Certainly higher than the T34, but by how much?

• Upvote 2
medal medal

16 minutes ago, muzzleflash98 said:

Should be better than the FV4005 in about every way except mobility. It actually has turret armor, better rate of fire, less penetration but it's still plenty, better rate of fire. But what will its BR be? Certainly higher than the T34, but by how much?

Maybe around 7.0 or 7.3, off my rough estimation.

• Upvote 1

On July 27, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Stofferberry said:

Still waiting for the T30. It will blow the IS-6 back in time with the 155mm HESH.

You do realize there is no need for a t30 since we have booth the t29 and 34 the two at versions all three of which are prototypes

On July 24, 2017 at 11:23 PM, CptPejeragarto said:

I'm just hoping that the T30 will be added, being honest I haven't seen anything that states that it will be (before reading this) 

I would love the see it in game as I almost exclusively play with U.S. tanks.

A man can dream. :DD

Then you have no idea what it's like being clubbed by the two already existent t series heavy tanks, clubbed me to the point of where I quit playing any other tanks except for the us

6 minutes ago, Stukaace1171 said:

You do realize there is no need for a t30 since we have booth the t29 and 34 the two at versions all three of which are prototypes

1. A rhetoric question:

Why the British has Stage II when it already has Tortoise.

Why the Soviet has Object 268 when it already has SU-122-54.

Those are derp guns stationed at the same BR as the dedicated anti-tank guns. There is no need for those derps, if you ask with similar kind of question.

American doesn't have any large caliber gun tank yet

German has Sturmpanzer II, Brummbar, & KV-II

Soviet has KV-2, SU-152, ISU-152. & Object 268

British has the Stage II

Even the Japanese has Ho-Ro

2. Why limit it to 2 when all of the 3 variants can be included whatsoever.

3. Nah

Those tanks are classified as limited procurement tanks, way above prototype phase & near standard production class.

29 minutes ago, Stukaace1171 said:

Then you have no idea what it's like being clubbed by the two already existent t series heavy tanks, clubbed me to the point of where I quit playing any other tanks except for the us

Club-be-Clubbed is out of relevancy when it comes to introducing a new vehicle.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Sirchby said:

1. A rhetoric question:

Why the British has Stage II when it already has Tortoise.

Why the Soviet has Object 268 when it already has SU-122-54.

Those are derp guns stationed at the same BR as the dedicated anti-tank guns. There is no need for those derps, if you ask with similar kind of question.

American doesn't have any large caliber gun tank yet

German has Sturmpanzer II, Brummbar, & KV-II

Soviet has KV-2, SU-152, ISU-152. & Object 268

British has the Stage II

Even the Japanese has Ho-Ro

2. Why limit it to 2 when all of the 3 variants can be included whatsoever.

3. Nah

Those tanks are classified as limited procurement tanks, way above prototype phase & near standard production class.

Club-be-Clubbed is out of relevancy when it comes to introducing a new vehicle.

Limited procurement doesn't mean any thing did it enter service or no, we might as well add the is7 to the list of bs prototypes being introduced, and second off the t34's 120mm is quite large, meaning yes the us has some great high caliber guns, and third the stage II fv4005 sacrifices armor while the object 268 sacrifices gun strength, the t30 with HEP (HESH) would sacrifice nothing since it has great armor full turret traverse and a powerful gun, these t series tanks running over everyone is why the is6 was introduced, if the t30 comes they might add some thing even more powerful than the bs6 (pun intended) to counter it (meaning is7)

1 hour ago, Stukaace1171 said:

Limited procurement doesn't mean any thing did it enter service or no, we might as well add the is7 to the list of bs prototypes being introduced

First,

Why not. I've been waiting for that tank too long.

Limited procurement is what makes Dicker Max & Sturer Emil so popular even though both are unreliable combat prototypes.

>Gets put in the game right away

and second off the t34's 120mm is quite large, meaning yes the us has some great high caliber guns

Second,

Didn't I say "derp"

If you consider 120 mm large, then every other tanks with 122 mm & 128 mm are counted, which are even more than what the American has.

Only T34 & M103 have it.

German has Sturer Emil, Jagdtiger, Maus, E-100

Soviet has KV-122, IS-2 1943, IS-2 1944, IS-3, IS-6, IS-4M, T-10M, T-44-122, SU-122, ISU-122, ISU-122S, SU-122P, SU-100Y

British has Conqueror, Conway, Chieftain Mk. 3, & Chieftain Mk. 5

Japanese has Chi-Ha (120)

Does that change any number of high caliber tank guns the American has? Nope.

This is strictly way out of context.

Derp

and third the stage II fv4005 sacrifices armor while the object 268 sacrifices gun strength, the t30 with HEP (HESH) would sacrifice nothing since it has great armor full turret traverse and a powerful

gun

Object 268 sacrifices what?

Gun strength?

235 mm AP penetration for a big derp gun is sacrificed?

The T30 is a heavy tank, what do you expect? :dntknw:

these t series tanks running over everyone is why the is6 was introduced, if the t30 comes they might add some thing even more powerful than the bs6 (pun intended) to counter it (meaning is7)

Mind you, do you know what's the cause of the introduction of T-series? :)

The King Tiger - Panther II Spam back when the American only has T32 (non-M82) & M26 Pershing all over for years.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Stukaace1171 said:

Well, I stopped playing the M46 because of the 7.0 BR constantly throwing me into 8.0...

i decided to play the T34 until the unlock of the APCR and then continue with the M46, and being honest it doesn't feel anything close to OP, the IS-6 will kill you in one shot and the Königstiger and Panther II don't have much trouble killing it either.

When downtiered is very clubby but hey, which tank isn't?

Another point is that I don't have the T29, I've never put any money in the game, and as I'm aware the T29 is the same as the T34 but with the T95's gun (which isn't that good, 202mm at point blank for the T13 shell is very pathetic) 

Pd: My M46 has parts, M82, FPE and the first HVAP shell, it sucks at 7.0+

Pdd: And I have only played U.S. tech tree (Germany to 2.7 but that doesn't count)

I've suffer with the Sherman 105, the M6A1 (with those pesky weak spots that aren't there now), 5.0 Jumbo, pretty much anything above 4.7 to 6.3 and the shameful underperforming U.S. ammo. 

And the endless swarms of T-34-85, before the buffes for APHE and the slope modifiers. 

Edited by CptPejeragarto

31 minutes ago, CptPejeragarto said:

Well, I stopped playing the M46 because of the 7.0 BR constantly throwing me into 8.0...

i decided to play the T34 until the unlock of the APCR and then continue with the M46, and being honest it doesn't feel anything close to OP, the IS-6 will kill you in one shot and the Königstiger and Panther II don't have much trouble killing it either.

When downtiered is very clubby but hey, which tank isn't?

Another point is that I don't have the T29, I've never put any money in the game, and as I'm aware the T29 is the same as the T34 but with the T95's gun (which isn't that good, 202mm at point blank for the T13 shell is very pathetic) 

Pd: My M46 has parts, M82, FPE and the first HVAP shell, it sucks at 7.0+

Pdd: And I have only played U.S. tech tree (Germany to 2.7 but that doesn't count)

I've suffer with the Sherman 105, the M6A1 (with those pesky weak spots that aren't there now), 5.0 Jumbo, pretty much anything above 4.7 to 6.3 and the shameful underperforming U.S. ammo. 

And the endless swarms of T-34-85, before the buffes for APHE and the slope modifiers. 

Well, I can give you some clue of your issue with some U.S. tanks you mentioned:

1. All of the T34's ammo are not performing correctly as for now.

T14E3 APCBC (AP in game) should penetrate at least 286 mm from point blank

T17E1 APCR should penetrate at most over 480 mm from point blank

T15E3 HE should be used instead of M73 AAHE

Missing T98 APDS

All of those are fixed, then it's good to go even against the IS-6's front plate

2. Sherman 105 actually has T28 APDS-HE & T24E2 APHE for anti-tank round.

Those shell were in service too.

3. M6A1's frontal armor's should be 101 - 127 mm thick all around.

Talking about Tiger I-equivalent armor.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Sirchby said:

Well, I can give you some clue of your issue with some U.S. tanks you mentioned:

Missing T98 APDS

All of those are fixed, then it's good to go even against the IS-6's front plate

2. Sherman 105 actually has T28 APDS-HE & T24E2 APHE for anti-tank round.

Those shell were in service too.

3. M6A1's frontal armor's should be 101 - 127 mm thick all around.

Talking about Tiger I-equivalent armor.

I suspected something like that anyway... (Y)

1 hour ago, Sirchby said:

Missing T98 APDS

What about the T116 APBC-T shell for the T34 ?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

31 minutes ago, Capt_D_K_Marcus said:

What about the T116 APBC-T shell for the T34 ?

That round is optional, since it came out way later than the tank itself. A primary shell for the T43 heavy tank, actually.

But still, both 120 mm T122 & 120 mm T53 have exactly the same munition. So it's up to balance issue whether to arm it or not.

Edited by Sirchby
Post-stability improved

48 minutes ago, Sirchby said:

That round is optional, since it came out way later than the tank itself. A primary shell for the T43 heavy tank, actually.

But still, both 120 mm T122 & 120 mm T53 have exactly the same munition. So it's up to balance issue whether to arm it or not.

Actually if you read through that part of hunnicutt's Firepower where it starts talking about the T43/T43e1 development, it says that the T123 gun obtains a 3500ft/s muzzle velocity from the same 50lb Shot that was fired by the T53 gun......  It says the T122 in the original T43 Pilot had ballistics identical to the T53 gun, with the same shot..  T116 actually predates the T122/T123 Guns, the original designation of the shot intended for the T123 was T117, but they dropped it and instead just further improved T116. 

Don't think the T34 having T116 would be much of a balance breaker...  Now the T98 apds on the other hand... HVAP is giving issues as well, Hunnicutt's and form factors say 4100ft/s from T53... Detroit conference says 3500 for that version of the hvap round. 

I hope we get the T30 this update. It should be easy to add since it's practically a T29 with the 155mm Is6 can opener. That was about to go into production but the war ended so they kept testing it. Leading to the M103.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Sirchby said:

oh, I was unaware it was made after the T34.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal