4 hours ago, BravoBigBooms said:

The struggle between readying the ammunition suggestion post & waiting inbound Devblog is real.

Hey: You know that this is still WT and there are actually only 3 Options for the T30:

1: The T30 will come in 1.65, with missing HESH and HEAT and underperforming APCR, at a BR of 7.3.

2: The T30 will come in 1.65 with all  Ammo Choices with HESH, APCR and HEAT underperforming at a BR of 7.7

3: The T30 won't come in 1.65. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Panzerzwerg said:

Hey: You know that this is still WT and there are actually only 3 Options for the T30:

1: The T30 will come in 1.65, with missing HESH and HEAT and underperforming APCR, at a BR of 7.3.

2: The T30 will come in 1.65 with all  Ammo Choices with HESH, APCR and HEAT underperforming at a BR of 7.7

3: The T30 won't come in 1.65. 

Most likely option 3.

I think the best we can hope for this patch is the M103 and T32 neutral steer plus another fix for the M103.

24 minutes ago, *MiseryIndex556 said:

Most likely option 3.

I think the best we can hope for this patch is the M103 and T32 neutral steer plus another fix for the M103.

we can only wait....

medal medal medal medal

11 hours ago, *MiseryIndex556 said:

Most likely option 3.

Fixed M103 solid shot T32 changed to the E1 variant and given APDS and the other aphe it had. I think I could be without the T30 then for now. 

medal medal medal

48 minutes ago, BravoBigBooms said:

That will not happen until someone actually forward it to Suggestion Post just as this 155 mm T30 Heavy Tank Ammunition goes.

Or else the DEV will not notice it.

It's already been confirmed the T30 and T34 set in 2016 but I doubt it. And honestly the T30 real power would be the fact even if it didn't pen the plate it would bend it all and shrapnel into the tank because it's such a big shell with alot of explosive punch behind it. It would destroy the plates it hit. 

Edited by *Lightening_Drake
medal medal medal

1 minute ago, BravoBigBooms said:

Taken the odds way high if the DEV might / might not know about 155 mm T7 ammunition yet.

Probably not also added a little bit onto my last statement as soon as you replied. I don't really know to much about the T30 other than the fact it was pretty much the same as the T29 being a little heavier and it took a gods amount of time to reload the big gun. Really wasn't much of a penning tank just hit something so hard the welds and everything would give. 

medal medal medal

If you read thoroughly, the T30 can fire the T267 HEAT & T152 HEP, which are big breakthrough for a 155 mm gun which relies on chemical force rather than kinetic penetration.

They must be available for the T30 if it has to fight on high tier if separating T30 with T30E1 / T30E2 is not possible on time.

Or else it will perform way awful than an ISU-152 on high tier.

medal medal medal medal medal

37 minutes ago, BravoBigBooms said:

If you read thoroughly, the T30 can fire the T267 HEAT & T152 HEP, which are big breakthrough for a 155 mm gun which relies on chemical force rather than kinetic penetration.

They must be available for the T30 if it has to fight on high tier if separating T30 with T30E1 / T30E2 is not possible on time.

Or else it will perform way awful than an ISU-152 on high tier.

Well it should have hep and then heat it and it will fit as a 7 br tank. And even then it will be unforgiving because of the reload. So don't screw up. Is there anything on the heat shell the velocity or did it just derp it to the target and hoped it hit. 

medal medal medal

6 hours ago, BravoBigBooms said:

It will be the first tank to have the biggest tank gun caliber yet in War Thunder if it does come first.

Would be shameful if it performs like a launched big brick.

It kind of was a big brick

medal medal medal

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 11:25 AM, BravoBigBooms said:

It's confirmed:

The T30 wont appear in 1.65.

Take a deep breath & gotta go finding the T58 ammo specifications again.

Well that depends not honestly sure if will see the T58 so I guess will have to see. 

medal medal medal

You can make another 120 mm T34 Heavy Tank Ammunition then.

I'm only focusing on T30 Heavy Tank at the time being.

Added, the T58 tank ammunition are not complete yet.

Edited by BravoBigBooms
medal medal medal medal medal