Update 28.11.2016 (1.63.3.98)

Smin1080p

news_p51_remont_800x600.png

• A bug that caused quick commands to cancel zoom, whilst zooming in have been fixed.
  • A bug where the camera “changed axis” in the operator’s view during a replay has been fixed.
  • Client stability has been improved.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, RadBaron said:

If the client's stability improves any more, you're going to have to take him off Zoloft.

The Clients Stability can always be improved :lol2:

22 minutes ago, SekritDocumints said:

The command zoom is still bugged.

I got camera zoom on "Y", now it is impossible to use "Y" for it, so the zoom is disabled.

Please make sure your client is firstly up to date with 1.63.3.98 and you have restarted it. If the issue still persists, please submit a bug report: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/595-game-controls-and-devices-issues/

1 minute ago, *Olife- said:

ANY NEWS ABOUT THE PS4 GAME CRASH PROB???????

Could you please be a little more specific as to what the issue is?

Has it been reported correctly here? https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/571-moderated-bug-reports-sony-playstation-4/

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

Could you please be a little more specific as to what the issue is?

Has it been reported correctly here? https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/571-moderated-bug-reports-sony-playstation-4/

Yes Smin1080p it has been reported since thursday,i even post to reply to the the question of  the mod who help us  but my answer still don t  be in the thread.

Thx to u to reply to me,can u do something to help us plese if possible?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi! I have a small problem over here, since a few days ago i can't use 'high' settings in textures options due to insufficient ammount of video memory. But that's wrong! I can play without any problems with everything in high, help! My video card is a GeForce GTX 750.

medal medal medal medal medal

I have right rudder under my 1 and left rudder under my 3 key and every time I do a command that ends with 1 or 3 the rudders are active when i press it.

Haven't noticed it before.

I might do a bugreport on that tomorrow since its getting late here now.

:salute:

medal medal

• A bug that caused quick commands to cancel zoom, whilst zooming in have been fixed.

Wow thx, and here I am, thinking my right mouse button was broken.~~~

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Nothing being done about people who know they can run high recently being forced to use medium? There's been multiple bug reports about it...

medal medal medal

They need an update to change joystick commands and better their joystick play. The joystick mechanics also need to be more realistic none of this... center point=center plane bull, center point is only equivalent to an aileron and elevator neutral position, not a centralized aircraft position.

On 29.11.2016 at 2:31 AM, Challenger_TA said:

Any news on the micro lags (possibly related to friends list) it is now going on while in game.

In work.

On 29.11.2016 at 2:42 AM, Septimus_the_Hop said:

I can no longer bind buttons to zoom It has vanished from the controls page for aircraft now only tanks have it

Spoiler

236390_screenshots_20161128203515_1.jpg

236390_screenshots_20161128203519_1.jpg

236390_screenshots_20161128203525_1.jpg

236390_screenshots_20161128203547_1.jpg

236390_screenshots_20161128203551_1.jpg

Go to Common controls -> View controls.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal