FRB Basic Training and EC Tutorial

23 minutes ago, chmooreck said:

There are two sources of points in EC:

- from task accomplished (destroying bombers formations, winning ground battle etc.)

- from players actions (being nearby enemy, killing ground targets etc.)

Yep, this seems to be correct.

23 minutes ago, chmooreck said:

This few points added every second is from player being nearby enemy.

F. E. for air dominance team gets some fixed points for task (idk, 1000?) and points for every participating player at end of capture (600? per player).

There was some numbers in this old patchnote, but it was before air dominance was introduced.

Edited by Me4huk
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, chmooreck said:

This few points added every second is from player being nearby enemy.

So you mean that if you are near enemy AI e.g. tanks or attackers points start ticking? Cause there are situations where only one team earns them. 

medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, chmooreck said:

Rather named AI. Named AI's doesn't get points at all.

Have to take a look on this. I think I have seen it in full games too, that one team slowly gains points and the other team don't. 

medal medal medal

• 6 months later...

Hey guys! I am starting a series of How to get into simulator on YT. The goal is to explain and promote War Thunder SB and one target is to keep it as basic and simple as possible. I think as experienced players we sometimes forget that there are more obstacles than flying a sustained turn like f.e. finding the mode and understand the rules and mechanics. With that in mind I created my first vid of this series and even though you might know infos I covered, I would apreciate if you watch it and give me feedback. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal