RuskieUSSR

Im here to bring you the I.Ae. 33 Pulqui II Designed by Kurt Tank

Pulqui II

I think this machine has never been suggested before, so i will do it know!

The I.Ae. 33 Pulqui II designed by Kurt Tank in Argentina during the goverment of General Perón.

it's first flight was the 27 of June in the year 1950.

When the war finished Kurt Tank was designing the Focke-Wulf Ta 183 but they couldn't finish it because Germany falled.

Now the Pulqui II is being exposed in the Base Aeronaval de Moron (Argentina)

94793.jpg

The cool story about this plane is that it is a combination of the  Focke-Wulf Ta 183 designed by Kurt Tank and the  I.Ae 27 Pulqui I designed by the Enginieer Norberto Morchio. When Russia invaded Germany they took  the blueprints of the Ta 183 and they decided to build the Lavochkin La-15, meanwhile in Argentina Pulqui II (stands for Arrow in Mapuche) was being designed and tested.

In case it is implemented in the game i think it should go on the German Tech Tree.

Why should it be implemented in the game? Because its German and they where creating it before the Russian La-15!

General characteristics

Crew: one

Length: 11.68 m (38 ft 4 in)

Wingspan: 10.6 m (34 ft 9 in)

Height: 3.5 m (11 ft 6 in)

Wing area: 25.1 m2 (270 sq ft)

Empty weight: 3,736 kg (8,236 lb)

Gross weight: 6,875 kg (15,157 lb)

Powerplant: 1 × Rolls-Royce Nene II turbojet, 22.69 kN (5,100 lbf) thrust

Performance

Maximum speed: 1,080 km/h (671 mph; 583 kn)

Cruising speed: 954 km/h (593 mph; 515 kn)

Range: 3,090 km (1,920 mi; 1,668 nmi)

Endurance: 2 hours, 50 minutes

Service ceiling: 15,000 m (49,213 ft)

Rate of climb: 25.5 m/s (5,020 ft/min)

Armament

Guns: 4 × 20 mm (0.79 in) Hispano-Suiza HS.404 license-built Bofors Oerlikon cannon

The following photos are from the book "Las Alas de Perón" (Perón Wings)

plano001.jpg

plano003.jpg

plano002.jpg

Here you can see a flight made from Buenos Aires to Cordoba in wich the Pulqui II had a Landing Gear problem when it landed.

(This is a Flight Report)

vuelo 30 rotura de tren al regreso de bs as.jpg

Here some Photos of the Pulqui II for you!

Pulqui II en tierra.jpg

primer proto pulqui dosprueba motor.jpg

c0545bd43d43188208de26daed5bc901.jpg

pulqui_ii_by_kassad86.jpg

Here is a video of the Pulqui II with General Peron and Kurt Tank

Hope you liked my proposal for you!

Sorry if i made lots of grammar mistakes, not my native language !

Have a good day and see you in the sky!

Edited by RuskieUSSR
  • Upvote 11
medal

Open for discussion. :salute:

However,your current suggestion is incomplete. Please provide at least two different matching sources that you used to create this suggestion. If you require help on this matter,then it wouldn't hurt to take a look Here. If the previously mentioned sources are not added within 48 hours,the suggestion will be closed.

• Upvote 3

Germany needs 8.0 jets that don't rely entirely on rockets for their true power, so this has plenty of support from me.

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal

39 minutes ago, MH4UAstragon said:

Germany needs 8.0 jets that don't rely entirely on rockets for their true power, so this has plenty of support from me.

East Germany did use MiG-15s & MiG-17Fs, but since the tree already has the CL-13 Mk.5, it would be fitting to see Germany get the transonic CL-13 Mk.6 as well :yes_yes_yes:

As for 8.3-8.7, I would add the Fiat G. 91R.

Luftwaffe_Museum_Fiat_G91_2007.jpg

45_4.jpg

Spoiler

fiatg-91.jpg

Fiat_G-91-R3_3267_LEKG_43_CHIV_07.08.71_

G91R_%2813455569113%29.jpg

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Not the first time that this was suggested, and honestly...I'm not sure.  I mean on the one hand I think there needs to be other stuff between the He-162A-2 and the MiG-15bis on the German tree, but on the other hand there's other aircraft that the (post-war) Luftwaffe actually used that I'd like to see first (i.e. F-84s, Sea Hawk, G.91R-3).

Edited by Z3r0_
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Z3r0_ said:

Not the first time that this was suggested, and honestly...I'm not sure.  I mean on the one hand I think there needs to be other stuff between the He-162A-2 and the MiG-15bis on the German tree, but on the other hand there's other aircraft that the (post-war) Luftwaffe actually used that I'd like to see first (i.e. F-84s, Sea Hawk, G.91R-3).

I know what you mean, but it's kinda of boring playing Jet matches with same jets on different teams (example: American F-84s vs German F-84's) maybe the Pulqui could be added as a transition on the german tech tree. Despite the fact that War Thunder tries to be the more historical accurate as possible it would be amazing waching Pulqui II vs La-15

medal

7 hours ago, Z3r0_ said:

More like Germany should have the Ta 183, P. 1101, and potentially any of it's 75 other paper designs: http://www.luft46.com/

• Sad 1
medal medal medal

44 minutes ago, Results45 said:

More like Germany should have the Ta 183, P. 1101, and potentially any of it's 75 other paper designs: http://www.luft46.com/

in b4 "waaaah fantasy go play WoWP!!!"

the P.1101 with MG 213?

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

If International tree is by 2019, lets have it there. If later, maybe German tree if they are not going to use cold war jets from other nations.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

While i would love this, I highly highly doubt they would add this to the German tech tree, without at least making it a tier V premium after tier VI is introduced.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

i'm for it in the german tree. yeah sure made in argentina, argentinian name and sequel yadda yadda blah blah old news.

its designers were Kurt freaking Tank; the guy so damn good at making planes he got a family of them named after him; and most of his old team from Focke-Wulf during the war. and the plane was only really cancelled because of political pressure from the new people in charge.

this would be like if the japanese built the production model Type 61, from the best remaining engineers at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, from a wooden mockup of the ST-A1, in 1950, in Thailand, with bits and pieces of a Thai prototype MBT tank added in for good measure, only to be cancelled once the design was finalized.

and god damn does the Pulqui II looks slick as all hell! +1. all for it. its more likely than any of the nazi paper/proto planes lying around, and has a pedigree better than a Corgi from Queen Elisabeth.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

oh wow i had forgotten about this suggestion completely. hopefully this'll pick up a bit more now with the subforumpalooza. still all for it for the german tech tree. it was made by the best german design team of WWII, in a country that acted as the main port of call for german bigwigs fleeing thanks to ODESSA. and there's been farther stretches of association than a german-designed Argentinian jet.

On 10/05/2018 at 05:01, Auzrick said:

Seems like a great plane to be added highly it will be. germans has went on for a while without new higher tier fighters.

and i would rather wait even more before they add a non german plane that was not even used by the Luftwaffe

bumping this post a bit. now that the TAM is coming to WT, it makes much more sense that the Pulqui II come to germany. aside from the two countries having a special relationship for much longer than the US-UK relationship that popularized the term, they've had plenty of involvement with each other, not the least of which was that Argentina was the main ODESSA port of call for nazis/germans fleeing germany at the end of WWII, which in this case was Kurt Tank and just about his entire team from Focke-Wulf.

• Like 1