Lord_Tao

WTPC Election: Applications for member candidacy now open (Nov 2016)

32 posts in this topic

Ha ha! This old chestnut again?! Look at what happened the last time.

 

I would put my name forward, but seeing as I represent a niche player base, I wouldn't be popular. Still, good luck in getting this going again. And I hope this time it works... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Querulous1 said:

Its not for president, its for a technical advisor or something more obscure than that, to the president .... so its likely that they only want people who are deep enough in the community to notice this is happening here. Understanding what is in the managements mind is always obscure in this game anyway. Thats one of the things a WTPC could help with.

An analogy is a comparison in which an idea or a thing is compared to another thing that is quite different from it. It aims at explaining that idea or thing by comparing it to something that is familiar.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HochgeborenKlown said:

If management i.e. 'the devs" really cared about this, they would have made the announcement to all the "Dear Players", and would have done it system wide...You know, kind of like when you decide to run for president, you don't have one of your employees send an email to the local newspaper...

 


The case is I am still the leader of the WTPC until after the election when I can be firmly separate from the council in my new role.  As the WTPC leader, I am the one organizing the elections in collaboration with Scarper.

We will have an announcement in game when we can get one in there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HochgeborenKlown said:

If management i.e. 'the devs" really cared about this, they would have made the announcement to all the "Dear Players", and would have done it system wide...You know, kind of like when you decide to run for president, you don't have one of your employees send an email to the local newspaper...

 

 

As said above , Lord is still technically in charge of WTPC during the transition of new and old , so this part is largely player base involvement , and i'm sure admin/staff will make an appearance and comment regarding it at a later time.

 

Ofc WTPC  has its processes that you the community need to be happy with , these things ideally will need to wait until the new elect is signed in and you guys get the full details into what processes those are or ask now either all . 

 

 

why is it going to be effective ?  Well this will be a time will tell thing because we can say all the lovely nice things you want to hear but still have reservations so might as well let the WTPC actions speak for itself  , obviously Staff are willing and  open to dialog , that there is a good step , so step by step we shall take things.

 

 

 

I wish them all the luck and hope it succeeds in its endeavors  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lord_Tao said:


The case is I am still the leader of the WTPC until after the election when I can be firmly separate from the council in my new role.  As the WTPC leader, I am the one organizing the elections in collaboration with Scarper.

We will have an announcement in game when we can get one in there.

 

Hi m8

I dont know you so much , but i still remmember OLD WTPC (ideas, peoples) you came after Mighty Scarper nominate vote and electe You. 
Do you thing NEW  WTPC have a chance to change anything ??. As far as know Moscov give orders , and nobody can changed it. 

Regards

Gargamelko (retire WTPC member)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gargamelko said:

 

Hi m8

I dont know you so much , but i still remmember OLD WTPC (ideas, peoples) you came after Mighty Scarper nominate vote and electe You. 
Do you thing NEW  WTPC have a chance to change anything ??. As far as know Moscov give orders , and nobody can changed it. 

Regards

Gargamelko (retire WTPC member)


I definitely think the WTPC can put forward ideas that will be used.  One point I should make is that it can depend what the devs are working on at the time, and what specific issues have been put on the back burner.  I would like to give a clear example, but I am stuck behind the tech mod NDA.  I can say though that I have seen a couple of major issues which seem to have been forgotten make some progress for being changed behind the scenes.  Anyway my point is, that the WTPC have brought up these particular issues, and seemingly have been ignored, when the reality is that the issue was back burner-ed until they got around to working on it again.

People will be skeptical of the success of the WTPC, but for those people I can say that Naval forces CBT will be here soon.  Gaijin has stated that they wanted to have the CBT work closely with community feedback.  In this case, the WTPC would have a lot of work to do, to help convey the ideas and suggestions of the community for this new branch of the game.  Circling back to what I said above:  the WTPC can still bring up concerns from the other game modes, but they have to keep in mind that any changes will take longer, since the dev team will be focusing on naval forces.

As soon as War Thunder comes closer to release out of open beta I believe the WTPC will play a larger role than it has, since it would play a greater role in polishing up the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole procedure is on hold ATM. The devs are extremely busy currently.  We will update you once we have any news. Cheers and thanks for your cooperation! ;)

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.