Hairygorilla15

Flower Class Corvette in WT?

I was thinking about it, and given the current ideas for what types of ships that will be included in the game, It came to me that the British tree could have a few Canadian ships, likely premium. I thought of this because I was in Halifax recently and was looking at the HMCS Sackville at the dock by the Atlantic Maritime Museum. This ship was a Flower Class Corvette. Although the design was Royal Navy, many were built in Canada. So even if we get it as a Brit non-premium ship it could still be skinned to be HMCS Sackville or another Canadian Flower Class by the Community.

sackville1.jpg

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Seems lika a perfect fit. Lots of variants and used by almost every western navy. You could put one, or more versions in the tree and add a premium ship under canadian flag.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 9/30/2016 at 11:28 AM, Lord_of_Sofa said:

Seems lika a perfect fit. Lots of variants and used by almost every western navy. You could put one, or more versions in the tree and add a premium ship under canadian flag.

Why a premium for the third largest navy navy (depending on what criteria you use, see link) at the end of the war.  Make it a nation unto itself!! or in an international tech tree.  (I might be slightly biased on this, eh.)

http://www.navalreview.ca/wp-content/uploads/public/vol5num3/vol5num3art2.pdf

This link is a good read as it talks about USSR, Japan, France and Canadian fleet strength.

Edited by KillerAce4
medal medal

16 minutes ago, KillerAce4 said:

Why a premium for the third largest navy navy (depending on what criteria you use, see link) at the end of the war.  Make it a nation unto itself!! or in an international tech tree.  (I might be slightly biased on this, eh.)

http://www.navalreview.ca/wp-content/uploads/public/vol5num3/vol5num3art2.pdf

This link is a good read as it talks about USSR, Japan, France and Canadian fleet strength.

You only need to find enough home brew aircraft and tanks ;)

And good read indead

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 30/09/2016 at 3:28 PM, Lord_of_Sofa said:

We could have HMS Compass Rose ;) 

Edited by Ghost_Rider12
medal medal medal medal medal medal