Daily Login Reward Resetting?

Daily rewards reset unless you log in every day.

It is worth keeping a streak up to 2 weeks, later on the rewards repeat.

1st week chest have 5 rewards (depending on luck you can get more useless normal wagers or useful boosts).

2nd week one is much more random - sometimes it contains nothing, sometimes golden wages (game loves giving 500 GE ones lately), there is also theoretical chance of getting premium vehicle but I never seen anyone getting one (and I know people who keep 400+ streaks, personally coming close to 500).

When you get golden wager - never, ever do it without a 4 man good team. You will become very frustrated after losing 3 times in a row or not scoring a frag.

medal

I've not even paid attention to any reward system since the 2X and 4X proved to handicap you in the games; again, an anecdotal witness but a lot of discussions were "locked" about it back then...you make up your own mind if using wagers and such affect your ability to win the battles.  

In any case, after you acquire all the vehicles you need or want, there's no reason to pay attention to them.  I wish there was a way to opt out.  Kind of like wishing you can choose your mission type, though.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I logged in this morning and it was Day 502 for me.  But I've missed several days before and the worst reset I had was by one week, rather than all the way back to Day 1.  So at some point along the way, it does do a graduated reset based upon how far along the login path you are.  I do wish there was some sort of explanation for this, though, to help us understand how long you can not login before it resets all the way back to Day 1.  I'm leaving on vacation in October and I'll be away from my 'puter for 6 days, maybe 7 days.  I'll be pretty torqued if I login the first chance I get and it's back to Day 1 for me.

And for anyone who was wondering... you don't get Jack Pooh for hitting the 500 Day mark. (And I was actually half-way hoping there was something special at 500 days since there's wasn't anything notable at the 1 year mark.)

500Days.jpg

Edited by ptrthgr8
medal medal medal medal medal