Pony51

world navies
Other Navies of the world topic links, look here first

10 posts in this topic

To reduce the number of pinned topics for Navies of various nations this tread will be a directory of those other navies. 

Does not include the big 5, which have their own major section, naturally.

If a navy is not here, start a new one, with details, and post a link in this thread.

Entered in no particular order. 

==================================================================================

Regia Marina [Italian Royal Navy]

Marine Nationale [French Navy]

Jugoslavenska Kraljevska Ratna Mornarica [Royal Yugoslavian Navy]

Koninklijke Marine [Royal Netherlands Navy]

French navy as a minor navy even as it possessed the Richelieu and the Jean-Bart ?

I'm hurt ! :D

What about the Austro-Hungarian Navy? They had many cruisers and battleships and also smaller torpedo boats and destroyers. 

I know it is an old Navy, but since ships like the SMS Viribus Unitis or SMS Prinz Eugen from the Tegetthoff-class never seen combat, it would be really awesome

fc3a0ad1.jpg

6 hours ago, MagicUnicorn said:

Im sorry but Italian and French Navy is far from be a minor Navy.

But i will leave the Big one of Frogs.

Big ships don't make a Navy.

Participation counts.

Anyway, I mean minor by the game.

On 24/8/2016 at 7:41 PM, Pony51 said:

Big ships don't make a Navy.

Participation counts.

Anyway, I mean minor by the game.

Sorry bit the title is wrong... France had the biggest european fleet... Italy was 2nd... I think it's better rename the topic as "other Nations' Feets"

On 8/24/2016 at 3:44 AM, JuleZz said:

What about the Austro-Hungarian Navy? They had many cruisers and battleships and also smaller torpedo boats and destroyers. 

I know it is an old Navy, but since ships like the SMS Viribus Unitis or SMS Prinz Eugen from the Tegetthoff-class never seen combat, it would be really awesome

fc3a0ad1.jpg

they will probable be with the Italian fleet like the purposed Italian ground forces tech tree.

15 hours ago, BlueBeta said:

Sorry bit the title is wrong... France had the biggest european fleet... Italy was 2nd... I think it's better renane the topic as "other Nations' Feets"

I'll go with that. :)

The Italian fleet? ^^ After ww1 they were given to jugoslawia, but the italians destroyed them. Why should this ships be in the italian navy?

11 hours ago, twoand900 said:

they will probable be with the Italian fleet like the purposed Italian ground forces tech tree.

15 hours ago, JuleZz said:

The Italian fleet? ^^ After ww1 they were given to jugoslawia, but the italians destroyed them. Why should this ships be in the italian navy?

As I said, If the purposed Italian ground forces tech tree is put into game(the tree is made up of Italian and Hungarian tanks), it would only make sense for the two fleets would would be merged.

otherwise they could sail with Germany.