Markus752

U-boats / Submarines (Idea Collection / Brainstorming))

Subs are definitely needed for WW Mode, so I would like to see them.

On 8/27/2016 at 3:33 AM, chickenispro said:

What would happen if it got into a sub 1v1 duel?

If they both managed to spot each other and submerge at the right time, woudnt the combat end up being very stalemate? I know about the action of 9 feb 1945, but the u boat didnt fight back then.

https://www.quora.com/How-hard-is-it-for-military-submarines-to-kill-other-submarines

An idea I have to sort of counter-balance this happening is for submarines to not be able to capture zones when submerged, so someone has to surface to try and win. Either way, the ticket counters will still go down by whichever team controls the most zones, so, eventually, one team will lose on points.

Battleships like subs are large and require much more work and effort to build than these dinky fishing boats we've currently got.

Its EXTREMELY unlikely gaijin will EVER make them playable due to the amount of effort it would take on their part to put together the boats.

Well a lot of players want them and are ready to pay for them.

If only 1000 players will purchase submarine by 20$ it is 20.000$ for Gaijin. I'm quite sure that cost of produce one submarine is less than 20.000$...

• Upvote 1