*dctpbpenn

Japanese 'Boats' and Small Craft

28 posts in this topic

On ‎11‎.‎2‎.‎2017 at 8:39 PM, *dctpbpenn said:

I think it is likely. They will probably be the largest vessels on the list (Not too much longer compared to the sub-chasers, but certainly much heavier). 

About 50% larger in length than the german artillery barge. I doubt they will happen as they probably cannot navigate the English Shore map. Not to mention their armament (and crew count) is in another league compared to boats, especially late war.

Edited by tizianenel

As of right now, the possibility of their inclusion is not immediately apparent. However, Gaijin has stated that they are starting small and things will begin to become noticeably larger, and that they may get up to Destroyers. The CH-13 / No. 13 Class Submarine Chaser has already been confirmed, so I do not think Kaibokan are too far off.

10 minutes ago, *dctpbpenn said:

The CH-13 / No. 13 Class Submarine Chaser has already been confirmed, so I do not think Kaibokan are too far off.

Just about 20 m, 32 mm, and 80 men off (compared to MZ 1)

The biggest difference is the large crew. At the moment it would take a considerable time to kill 160 men, especially on a vessel of this size.

I would say that we need ton conduct more test until we figure out how to cut bigger vessels down.