zerbah

[eSport] Tournament Service tss.warthunder.com - FAQ

hey out of curiosity (new to tournaments thought it would be fun to join one) ive joined the air duel 1v1 AB for the 19th with the bf 109 f2 what modifications will be available on the aircraft IE will we be able to choose the rocket option or use any of the different belts for the aircraft? cant seem to find info on it anywhere

21 hours ago, undeadasharak said:

hey out of curiosity (new to tournaments thought it would be fun to join one) ive joined the air duel 1v1 AB for the 19th with the bf 109 f2 what modifications will be available on the aircraft IE will we be able to choose the rocket option or use any of the different belts for the aircraft? cant seem to find info on it anywhere

its whatever you have unlocked on the aircraft

medal medal medal medal medal medal

21 hours ago, WacoKid37 said:

OK wasted the whole day on this crap follow the crazy instructions and I never EVER see a join button.  WTF

did you log onto tss page with warthunder account

do you have the vehicles you need to play the tournament

these might be the issuse, otherwise, idk

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, AlphaSRB said:

did you log onto tss page with warthunder account

do you have the vehicles you need to play the tournament

these might be the issuse, otherwise, idk

Thats ready.

But we join it , from xbox, garage ?

On 01/02/2019 at 07:44, MANDRA111 said:

Whe can particiapte in it, with Xbox ??

Hello! Unfortunately, the TSS tournaments do not work on the XBox at this moment :(  Hopefully, this will change in the future.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, zerbah said:

Hello! Unfortunately, the TSS tournaments do not work on the XBox at this moment :(  Hopefully, this will change in the future.

Thk, we wait ;-)

On 21/03/2019 at 13:13, Destroyer733 said:

In Air Race I SB I have message "Your rating does not allow to take part in this tournament"

but when i try join to Air Race IISB. rating_failed_check error after click "Registration", What's happened?

image.png

We can see that you have managed to register the team in Air Race SB I - the rating there was 1005 - ∞. In the Air Race SB II you should not be able to register because you have rating of 1012 and maximum rating in that tournament is 1005.

It is sad to see Simulator and Realistic tournaments being just arcade with different name... it should be called a map check simulator. Why..seriously.. WHY???? Why would you put those markers on map for Simulator and also frames and highlights into Realistic... I was eager to participate in those tournaments more frequently but I dont think I will. It just makes me angry to know that I was not killed by better player but by a camper looking at the map while I am trying to position myself after the spawn. I am also sure many Realistic and Simulator comrades feel the same. 

Tournament system is good, it has some flaws such as being stuck in lobby after the match starts and being unable to rejoin resulting in lost but it happens. The only thing that is really killing it is the above mentioned arcadish approach where it should not be. Is there any chance that Realistic tournaments will become Realistic and Simulator battles a proper Simulator battles?

Edit: I would like to apologize for posting here did not notice I am posting into FAQ section I guess I was too frustrated..

Edited by BeastSVK
apology
medal medal

On 07/03/2017 at 11:33, zerbah said:

I have received some complaints about this recently, will talk to the devs to see what is going on.

I cant open details either, i tried the couple of refresh thing, that worked for a few weeks but now its completely dead.

I then cleared all cookies, and it worked, until i logged in, then it went back to blank details.

for whatever reason, using a VPN removes this problem entirely.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Why is the opponent being able to spawn with vehicle of different nation? Was looking into rules but there are no mentions about anything of this sort.

Edited by BeastSVK
medal medal

6 hours ago, BeastSVK said:

Why is the opponent being able to spawn with vehicle of different nation? Was looking into rules but there are no mentions about anything of this sort.

every tournament has a line up, sometimes, its one vehicle only, sometimes there is more vehicles of different nations

Edited by AlphaSRB

Hey... I have the same failure like destroyer733 some posts ago...

WTL-B 1x1 SB Tanks - BRONZE War Thunder League III - tournament “Tank Aces Duel” 1х1 SB

rating_failed_check error after click "Registration"... and the SB tournament above (silver) is not available to me (my rating does not allow to take part in this tournament).. my SB Ground Rating is 1000... so I should be allowed to take Part in the silver Tournament?!?!

So whats the point?! ^^ not able to join bronze.. and even not matching in the silver one? Please heeeeelp

Greetings

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi, my Team and I would like to participate in WTL-B Armor SB Bronze. the problem is we all have a rank of 0 but one Player (Lets name him A) cant join the Team on Player B because of " rating_failed_check " and Player B cant join the Team of Player A, so they cant be in the same Team because of " rating_failed_check " Even if Player C,D or E creates a Team. We all have a ranking of 0; Why cant we play together?, thx for the reply.

medal medal medal medal medal

On 28/03/2019 at 18:21, CubaforEver said:

Hi, my Team and I would like to participate in WTL-B Armor SB Bronze. the problem is we all have a rank of 0 but one Player (Lets name him A) cant join the Team on Player B because of " rating_failed_check " and Player B cant join the Team of Player A, so they cant be in the same Team because of " rating_failed_check " Even if Player C,D or E creates a Team. We all have a ranking of 0; Why cant we play together?, thx for the reply.

rating 0 is equivalent to 1000 rating points, most bronze tournaments have 990 rating points as the upper limit. 

3 hours ago, __Amok__ said:

Hello,

I would like to know how the personal rating is calculated.

Thanks,

Amok

Hi. I was in tournament 1vs1. I was pretty bad and didnt won any match. I placed 6th. But there was guy, who obviously didnt showed up for matches and he finished 5th. How it works? Why guy who dont show up gets better award than guy who plays but loose? Outcome of matches where my opponent doesnt showed up is DRAW. But outcome in same situation was Victory for me yesterday.

https://tss.warthunder.com/index.php?action=tournament&id=7734#info-info_bracket   ...today

https://tss.warthunder.com/index.php?action=tournament&id=7705#info-info_bracket   ...yesterday

Can you please explain?

medal medal medal medal

On 11/04/2019 at 23:43, PetoNK said:

Hi. I was in tournament 1vs1. I was pretty bad and didnt won any match. I placed 6th. But there was guy, who obviously didnt showed up for matches and he finished 5th. How it works? Why guy who dont show up gets better award than guy who plays but loose? Outcome of matches where my opponent doesnt showed up is DRAW. But outcome in same situation was Victory for me yesterday.

https://tss.warthunder.com/index.php?action=tournament&id=7734#info-info_bracket   ...today

https://tss.warthunder.com/index.php?action=tournament&id=7705#info-info_bracket   ...yesterday

Can you please explain?

edit: ok i had a wrong idea; in this case, i can come up with only one explanation which unlike the previous one does not contradict some fact. Because i see that guy (who placed 5th) had 3 draws, and thus 3 points; but everyone else has vehicles lost and vehicles destroyed, means they were playing the tournament. So that "5th" guy was the only absent guy.

So i _guess_ that perhaps that "5th guy's" opponents were forgetting to press "ready" against him, and/or did not know they need to do so. See, when your opponent does not show up, the system only counts you a victor if you are "ready" (green icon) by the time countdown ends. Further, you must remain in the lobby and wait (sometimes up to a minute) until the system will close the lobby - don't exit it yourself, no matter there is no opponent. If you quit it, even after countdown ends, you still will end up as "no show", and then it'll be a draw because both you and him will be considered "did not show up for the fight". So it seems that absent guy had 3 such draws. Lucky him. %)

Edited by Fins_FinsT
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal