zerbah

[eSport] Tournament Service tss.warthunder.com - FAQ

8 hours ago, KinsukeMuto said:

9. Where can I find the tournament rules?

To check out the tournament rules, press “DETAILS” on the tournament icon and a new page will open in your browser with detailed info. On this page, click on the “RULES”button.

Since 2 weeks ago, when I press "DETAILS" a new window is open, as always. But a blank one. I have done everything I think it  could help, as eliminate cache and navigation history, but it remains the same blank page.

bug on tss

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

hey out of curiosity (new to tournaments thought it would be fun to join one) ive joined the air duel 1v1 AB for the 19th with the bf 109 f2 what modifications will be available on the aircraft IE will we be able to choose the rocket option or use any of the different belts for the aircraft? cant seem to find info on it anywhere

21 hours ago, undeadasharak said:

hey out of curiosity (new to tournaments thought it would be fun to join one) ive joined the air duel 1v1 AB for the 19th with the bf 109 f2 what modifications will be available on the aircraft IE will we be able to choose the rocket option or use any of the different belts for the aircraft? cant seem to find info on it anywhere

its whatever you have unlocked on the aircraft

medal medal medal medal medal medal

21 hours ago, WacoKid37 said:

OK wasted the whole day on this crap follow the crazy instructions and I never EVER see a join button.  WTF

did you log onto tss page with warthunder account

do you have the vehicles you need to play the tournament

these might be the issuse, otherwise, idk

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, AlphaSRB said:

did you log onto tss page with warthunder account

do you have the vehicles you need to play the tournament

these might be the issuse, otherwise, idk

Thats ready.

But we join it , from xbox, garage ?

On 01/02/2019 at 07:44, MANDRA111 said:

Whe can particiapte in it, with Xbox ??

Hello! Unfortunately, the TSS tournaments do not work on the XBox at this moment :(  Hopefully, this will change in the future.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, zerbah said:

Hello! Unfortunately, the TSS tournaments do not work on the XBox at this moment :(  Hopefully, this will change in the future.

Thk, we wait ;-)

i've played vs hacker!!! in the tournament. i watch the replay and he is 100% with hack!!!

His name is DA_LaDHo. i report him.

shot 2019.03.03 00.47.58.jpg

Edited by NAggressive
  • Haha 1
medal medal

On 21/03/2019 at 13:13, Destroyer733 said:

In Air Race I SB I have message "Your rating does not allow to take part in this tournament"

but when i try join to Air Race IISB. rating_failed_check error after click "Registration", What's happened?

image.png

We can see that you have managed to register the team in Air Race SB I - the rating there was 1005 - ∞. In the Air Race SB II you should not be able to register because you have rating of 1012 and maximum rating in that tournament is 1005.